What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 :Vs Knights at McDonald Jones Stadium @ 4.30 pm Saturday 18th March

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Suggestion of a squirrel grip from Starling to George before the sin bin to George.

Still stupid. George shouldn't have started swinging. He should of lined him up and put him on his ass the next defensive set. That way he would of been helping his team and his pride. Ryan James was being dog shotted all last night by the eels especially Matagi but he didn't start throwing punches like an idiot no he made big hits and took hard runs to lead his team to victory.

DiegoNT

First Grade
If you can't handle your testies being tugged time from time, hair pulled, knuckles stood on, neck locks, fish hooks etc then the front row isnt for you

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Disappointing win. Happy with the 2 points but honestly that's the only thing I'm happy with.

Tom in for George, Cherro in for Rochow.

Can't believe Farah played such little time. We looked directionless without him there and lost our shit.

Need to be much better against the Roosters.
I agree 100% with this post.

George shouldn't be seen in 1st grade for a month. Rochow provided little again. Is Murphy ready?Farah running the show makes us look a lot more controlled and direct

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Cook was a bit dissapointing. He reverted back to his bad habits of popping out quick, panicking and throwing it back to a player in a worse position.
He's afraid to be hit in the tackle. He rarely tackles one on one, often 2nd or 3rd man in

rabbitohs95

Bench
I agree 100% with this post.

George shouldn't be seen in 1st grade for a month. Rochow provided little again. Is Murphy ready?Farah running the show makes us look a lot more controlled and direct
Hmm I dunno about the Muph. He's one of those blokes thats good in reserve grade and thats it. Fuimaono is still a ways off too.

Imo I think we should chuck Goodwin at right centre and someone on the wing. Dunno who it'll be but it seems out depth is being tested already.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Hmm I dunno about the Muph. He's one of those blokes thats good in reserve grade and thats it. Fuimaono is still a ways off too.

Imo I think we should chuck Goodwin at right centre and someone on the wing. Dunno who it'll be but it seems out depth is being tested already.
Possible. Goodwin and Jennings seemed more
Comfortable today.

Gray will throw a cat amongst em, still like to see more from Talakai

DiegoNT

First Grade
He's afraid to be hit in the tackle. He rarely tackles one on one, often 2nd or 3rd man in
Its so fustrating. He could be so good if he overcame it. Every time he takes off you wonder 'is this the time he is going to go through with it' and every time he panics.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Its so fustrating. He could be so good if he overcame it. Every time he takes off you wonder 'is this the time he is going to go through with it' and every time he panics.
Well at least I'm not the only one who sees it. He's got the speed no question, can even offload, if he backs himself to hit and poke through the line could be a massive advantage.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Still stupid. George shouldn't have started swinging. He should of lined him up and put him on his ass the next defensive set. That way he would of been helping his team and his pride. Ryan James was being dog shotted all last night by the eels especially Matagi but he didn't start throwing punches like an idiot no he made big hits and took hard runs to lead his team to victory.
The difference is here is that James is establishing himself as a premier player. Right now, Burgess is coasting on his name and 2 year old form

DiegoNT

First Grade
Well at least I'm not the only one who sees it. He's got the speed no question, can even offload, if he backs himself to hit and poke through the line could be a massive advantage.
He doesn't even need to break the line. Just take the tackle, get the play the ball and get the momentum. He's so often compared to Isaac luke but the difference between them is huge

Curns13

Juniors
At least we can confirm now that Clark should NOT be dropped. He is doing really well as a starting prop. How is it that Cherrington will be coming in for George Burgess of all people. Something that I noticed though throughout the game was how distant he was from the team huddles compared to the other players. To me this seems really odd. It could be suggesting that maybe he's not as connected with the other players or maybe he's just being arrogant and doesn't want to listen to the captain. The younger guys are showing heaps of enthusiasm and will, something that we have definitely missed since 2014. AJ has also just been WOW. You know it wouldn't surprise me if he's just been bored on the wing for the past 2 years.
Sam is the captain, so if he's not getting to the huddle, I very much doubt that is the reason.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Looks like we might be missing these players
next week..,

G. Burgess (Suspended - Elbow)
Hunt (Suspended - High Tackle)
Burns (Suspended - Shoulder charge)
Talakai to come in.

Maybe Fuimaono to come in too!!!

Tom in.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Disappointing win. Happy with the 2 points but honestly that's the only thing I'm happy with.

Tom in for George, Cherro in for Rochow.

Can't believe Farah played such little time. We looked directionless without him there and lost our shit.

Need to be much better against the Roosters.
Hard to see us matching it with the Rorters!!!!

Hunt and Burns could be out too.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well said CM

After seeing the Bears today I'd have Tom and Cherro in for George and Rochow.

Not sure about centre but surely Hunt gets off that? Didn't think it was that bad but he does need to click into gear, been very poor imo.
Correct re Hunt.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Sam is the captain, so if he's not getting to the huddle, I very much doubt that is the reason.

I was referring to George! Of course Sam is in the huddle he's the one speaking haha. But there's a high chance George just isn't interested in the game anymore I mean he's already done it all. Plus he's copping significant criticism from practically anyone. The fact that he's getting so frustrated at little taunts and swinging maybe he's facing some mental demons?

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Hard to see us matching it with the Rorters!!!!

Hunt and Burns could be out too.

The roosters are gonna be very difficult to beat. I really hope we go wide against them more. Their right side defence is pretty weak without ferguson and I think the panthers exposed that tonight. In fact roosters were pretty lucky to beat the panthers. That shot from
Boyd cordner in the last play did look like a clothesline, John Cena style. Their middle forwards are just monsters though.