What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cronk to leave Storm in 2018

Barkley

Bench
TBH I can see him at the Roosters - they'll figure out a way.

I'd stick with the current halves if I were the Roosters. It will be better off for them in the long run.

Whoever signs Cronk, they will only get one maybe two years out of him.

Valheru

Coach
I can see this being one of those disastrous signings for whoever gets him. Let's be honest, he hasn't been elite for the last year or 2 and i dont think he has the ability at this ripe age to make one of the struggling sydney clubs an automatic contender.

Perhaps parra is the best option as they are in that middle ground where a guy like cronk could push them up the ladder.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Bellamy looks close to tears in that presser.
I've spoken to Storm fans in the past who really do believe that Bellamy can create Smiths, Cronks and Slaters out of thin air.

Seriously, while Bellamy is a good coach, his winning ways will seriously dip if he continues on well after those 3 have retired.

myrrh ken

First Grade
The only surprise is that he hasn't already decided to retire.There's been speculation him moving to Syd for months.

Must be looking for a final year swansong.