What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cronk to leave Storm in 2018

Life's Good

Coach
I can see this being one of those disastrous signings for whoever gets him. Let's be honest, he hasn't been elite for the last year or 2 and i dont think he has the ability at this ripe age to make one of the struggling sydney clubs an automatic contender.

Perhaps parra is the best option as they are in that middle ground where a guy like cronk could push them up the ladder.
Really. He just won the Dally M for the 2nd time & Storm are yet to lose a game. SMH.

oval

Juniors
No chance of him going to Manly. He'll go to one of the shit teams ie. any team not Manly.

Clifferd

Coach
Only clubs that realistically have a chance are Parra, Dogs and Tigers imo
I can see this being one of those disastrous signings for whoever gets him. Let's be honest, he hasn't been elite for the last year or 2 and i dont think he has the ability at this ripe age to make one of the struggling sydney clubs an automatic contender.

Perhaps parra is the best option as they are in that middle ground where a guy like cronk could push them up the ladder.

What? His form hasn't dipped for a good 10 years. He won the dally m only last year, and seriously looks like he could play to his peak for another 40 years

nrlnrl

First Grade

He was joint winner of the Dally M & also won the Golden Boot in 2016.

Barkley

Bench
The real question...is he chasing money or an asterisk free premiership?

Will the NRL encourage him to sign with an NRL operated club?

LESStar58

Referee
Premiership winner. Multiple dally ms. Churchill medallist. 300 games and over in which he became a mainstay in the Queensland and kangaroos teams.

Can't begrude him for moving on. Ultimate professional. He will be missed.

thorson1987

Coach
Premiership winner. Multiple dally ms. Churchill medallist. 300 games and over in which he became a mainstay in the Queensland and kangaroos teams.

Can't begrude him for moving on. Ultimate professional. He will be missed.

This.

Would have preferred he just retired but it is what it is.

Owes the club nothing and wish him all the best for whoever he signs for (except when he plays against us)