What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BRING BACK MARK HUGHES BEFORE WE GET THE WOODEN SPOON

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Sack the souths dud players recruiters ASAP before we collect the dreaded wooden spoon at least hughes knows how to recruit real 1st grade players .!!!!!!....Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
i predict that this will be the biggest winning margin by the broncs next game against souths our team is shiiiit....and it just goes to show you that since the broncs last won a premiership they can basically still keep a top 8 nucleus competitive side together (unlike souths) . i know you agree r20 i am crying inside mate....Shadow...

Galeforce

Bench
You persist like a troll on a mission , not a Souths fan and should stop posting on a Souths forum , go to "general " posting , Real Souths fans are sick of you and other "negative wimps" . Do we have a moderator ?

Galeforce

Bench
You persist like a troll on a mission , not a Souths fan and should stop posting on a Souths forum , go to "general " posting , Real Souths fans are sick of you and other "negative wimps" . Do we have a moderator ?

i predict that this will be the biggest winning margin by the broncs next game against souths our team is shiiiit....and it just goes to show you that since the broncs last won a premiership they can basically still keep a top 8 nucleus competitive side together (unlike souths) . i know you agree r20 i am crying inside mate....Shadow...

Can't be worse than 1993.

themacemaceman

Juniors
We have some garbage (so called) supporters on this forum...FACT.
I predict they will be banging on with the same tripe week and week on end.

Why don't we bring back McCarthy , Piggins and exhume Clive Churchill?

greg jay

Juniors
Much of the blame should be placed on the Head Coach Maguire. He seems incapable of getting forwards to OFFLOAD PASSES and he has failed to reduce or eliminate the idiotic TURNOVERS which occur virtually EVERY GAME. Maguire along with a bunch of obvious players should be CUT and a new coach appointed such as David Furner. When a team cannot score points despite field dominance [see v. Bulldogs] and the team consistently turns the rock over its time to wave goodbye to the Coach FIRST. The initial scout was NOT Graham Hughes... it was MARK HUGHES his Brother!!! He got Luke and others to join.

greg jay

Juniors
Do we classify The Burgess Brothers- who incidentally are in their PRIME YEARS AGE WISE at least - Inglis, Johnson Farah Dylan Walker Cook and Reynolds as "dopes" who are not up to A Grade??? I dont believe most would agree. Therefore Maguire has had some high level players but the team constantly fumbles and stumbles in a backward direction. He also should be severely criticised for offloading young Walker the only good outside back the club had. They would have easily beaten the Bulldogs had Walker been there instead of Tug Boat Talakai

Pablooo

Juniors
I think this thread is a little over dramatic but we haven't exactly recruited the right players for our 2017 season. We needed a strike centre, one with speed and skill but instead we signed two youngsters that may come good in the next year or two but were never going to be instant hits in 2017. Madge knew we needed speed after a dismal season last year and especially after we saw the benefits of having Joe Burgess playing on the wing late last year. But instead, he opted for resigning existing backs and recruiting youth who were never going to be standout signings in their first year. Madge must quickly restructure our roster and recruit the right players to strengthen our squad. And if that means moving on some older players or some big names then so be it.

greg jay

Juniors
Sack the souths dud players recruiters ASAP before we collect the dreaded wooden spoon at least hughes knows how to recruit real 1st grade players .!!!!!!....Shadow...
NB: Mark HUGHES is the BROTHER of Graham Hughes. He was bought over from The Bulldogs I believe to be Souths' head of recruitment and secured players/jouers comme Isaac Luke.

CAFPOW

Juniors
Bringing back Mark Hughes back to Souths is part of the solution, getting players convinced that Madge is not the Boogeyman is something else.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Do we classify The Burgess Brothers- who incidentally are in their PRIME YEARS AGE WISE at least - Inglis, Johnson Farah Dylan Walker Cook and Reynolds as "dopes" who are not up to A Grade??? I dont believe most would agree. Therefore Maguire has had some high level players but the team constantly fumbles and stumbles in a backward direction. He also should be severely criticised for offloading young Walker the only good outside back the club had. They would have easily beaten the Bulldogs had Walker been there instead of Tug Boat Talakai
Tug boat Talakai.

That's a funny one.

But on a serious note yes we miss a strike centre.

Madge could very well lose his job after this season.

I'm not seeing structure in attack. What's the plan????? It's a bit befuddling isn't it???

Latest posts