What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

davi

Juniors
Mitch Rein has asked the Penrith Panthers for an immediate release to sign a deal with the Parramatta Eels.

Billythekid

First Grade
I'll say the same thing when it looked like he was going to the raiders. It sucks seeing such a talented junior being poached by another club. He could have went down as one of if not the greatest west tigers player ever and it would have been fantastic seeing a junior achieve this.

Instead he will join the huge pile of players poached by one of the usual clubs.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
I'll say the same thing when it looked like he was going to the raiders. It sucks seeing such a talented junior being poached by another club. He could have went down as one of if not the greatest west tigers player ever and it would have been fantastic seeing a junior achieve this.

Instead he will join the huge pile of players poached by one of the usual clubs.

You might want to get some facts right. Tedesco personally approached the Roosters as he favours leaving the Tigers to play at a club with more stability. What are the Roosters to do? The Tigers offer is greater than that of the Roosters. Additionally he may end up at the Dogs yet as their offer reportedly larger.

Tronald Crump

Juniors
Mitch Rein has asked the Penrith Panthers for an immediate release to sign a deal with the Parramatta Eels.

Makes sense. Done bugger all in the lower grades and the eels need a hooker with De Gois out indefinite.
I will have the shits though if Wallace goes down and we have nothing to replace him with.
Katoa can't play 80 minutes if needed.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
You might want to get some facts right. Tedesco personally approached the Roosters as he favours leaving the Tigers to play at a club with more stability. What are the Roosters to do? The Tigers offer is greater than that of the Roosters. Additionally he may end up at the Dogs yet as their offer reportedly larger.

How do you know Tedesco "personally approached" the Roosters?

John Corey

Juniors

Don't blame the Chooks mate. Blame that idiot you have got running the Club. She didn't even know who Laurie Daley was :thinking:. Teddy rang Mini asking to get out.
I agree with you that it's wrong that great juniors move on. I can hear your frustration. But that Tigers board only have themselves to blame.

Radical Rat

Juniors

Tedesco personally approached the Roosters did he? You're a f**king idiot and have just completely made that up.

You should approach James Hooper for a job as an intern, you'd fit right in.

That's like saying Fergo has personally approached the Sharks to come back.

Oh wait

Never mind

OVP

Coach
Tedesco personally approached the Roosters did he? You're a f**king idiot and have just completely made that up.

You should approach James Hooper for a job as an intern, you'd fit right in.

How do you know he made that up ?