What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R8 Sat - Cowboys 24-12 Knights @ 1300SMILES

Round 8: Cowboys v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cockosh

Juniors
You seem to win the penalty count every single time you play against us.
It may seem that way because we always win but unsuprisingly not true. You won the last one and one before that was a draw and we won the one prior. Pretty even

Vic Mackey

Referee
I did a quick check back to 2012 and you win more then you lose, including a 12-5 against us.

Anyways not saying it's costs us, cause we usually don't get within 30 of you, but I always find it funny that the roosters are apparently the most penalized team in the universe then turn to angels against us

TheVelourFog

First Grade
I reckon they're too scared of making a mistake so they just penalise the shit out of them because they're expected to lose so nobody will really question it. It isn't just this game. Happens to them most weeks.

It's really frustrating as a supporter because there's at least 3 games this year that I think they would have won if they weren't held to a different standard so it's hard to get out of the cycle.

or maybe your team is inexperienced and gives away more penalties

Iafeta

Referee
That's crook. Linnet is holding Levi's head. And he's penalised. The refs continue to bring the lols