What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reynolds to tigers

macnaz

Staff member
Wow !!
That was quick .. what happened to the cooling of period ?
Anyway him and Brookes together sounds good to me .

Das Hassler

Bench
Great news and i look forward to reading all about how one of their legends was forced out of the club he loves ...loyalty etc etc....if foran hits a patch of black ice Woods may end up wondering who his next coach will be sooner than he might have expected
BTW....fitting that the tele is provided as free reading at McDonalds....the quality of the newspaper and the food is the same

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade
I just read this. It's the telegraph so there has to be a bunch of bullshit in the article but I reckon we have signed him.

So much for the club not being able to get players.

Tiger05

First Grade
Reported in SMH as well 05. Its a done deal

That is good. I hope we didn't pay that much though. Still compared to what was offered to Moses it's probably a good deal.

Can you imagine the crybaby now. He will be pissed off.

Tiger Ted

Bench
That is good. I hope we didn't pay that much though. Still compared to what was offered to Moses it's probably a good deal.

Can you imagine the crybaby now. He will be pissed off.
I hope we get te Maire soon so the useless wanka can f**k off to parra soon !!

Shredder

Juniors
Agreed

What are thoughts on playing TMM at fullback?

1, 6 and 7 are pretty interchangeable these days and Hodgo moved the other way.....

Tiger Ted

Bench
Agreed

What are thoughts on playing TMM at fullback?

1, 6 and 7 are pretty interchangeable these days and Hodgo moved the other way.....
I'd b surprised if te Maire couldn't make a real success of no.1Hes s real confident kid & geez it'd b fabulous if he could emulate the stupendous Hodgo @ no.1.

Tiger05

First Grade
Suli would be awesome at fullback.

I don't see this. He'd have so much to learn. Taking bombs, grubbers, positioning and learning where to run in attack.

Still he is a big unit. I really like Suli. I just think we need to be patient with the kid.

Vozzy

Juniors
The paper says Reynolds is getting 900k plus a car but foxsports article says the paper has inflated the price and is getting 750k. Based on what bent hunt is getting 1mil. And moses is getting 850k. It's probably overs for everyone but it isn't overs in relation to what others are getting.

Tohu Harris is about to get 1 million for 4 years lol to them no wonder they don't have money for half their current players.

Clifferd

Coach
Sulis future is definitely in the centres. Early days atm but to me he could become a Bj clone who terrorises edge defense. If we don't resign Tedesco then nofo will play fullback imo

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't see this. He'd have so much to learn. Taking bombs, grubbers, positioning and learning where to run in attack.

Still he is a big unit. I really like Suli. I just think we need to be patient with the kid.
He has filled in at fullback many times in lower grades.

Having spent a lot of time at centre, he knows very well exactly where to run in attack. Centres get more coaching on that skill than most other players (along with back rowers).

Vozzy

Juniors
Ivan is so good he has only been in charge 3 weeks has won 2 games(should have been 3) he has ended the tedasco woods and moses drama told them to just play footy and then f**k off.

He has now signed Brooks for 2 years matulino for 3 years and Reynolds for 4 years. So he has replaced players in 3 weeks and has them on contracts not ending at the same time.

If only he was here at the start of the year.

Latest posts