What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mermaid

Quigs

Immortal
All the best Cardie.

I popped the question a fortnight ago - 2nd time round.

Its in the air. Every sight and every sound.

Cooorrrrr there are some silly women still out there. Hooking onto two of our mob. I still reckon they went down hill when we gave them the right to vote.

(Congrates Snout)

Cooorrrrr there are some silly women still out there. Hooking onto two of our mob. I still reckon they went down hill when we gave them the right to vote.

(Congrates Snout)

Congatulations Cardshark and Snout And Good Luck! May I suggest you start out as you mean to carry on for a successfull marriage.A case of beer and the Sharks Grand Final DVD Should be essentialls for the wedding night.

snout

First Grade
Thanks guys - chicks love winners.

Put on a sharks jumper and get out and feel the love.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Shit! So I guess we won't be seeing you in here anymore? Good luck with your new l(w)ife.

nyuk nyuk nyuk
On the contrary.

After the first confusing f**k up, he'll be on here posting with a vengeance.

Good luck mate, no need to be nervous. She's gonna say yes and you'll be getting a root tonight. What's to be nervous about.

Just don't bar up in the church.

snout

First Grade
Was there a mermaid outfit on the wedding night?

Id never ask such a thing....just that a few of guys wondered.

Reactions: zmt

Inferno

Coach
We were up at Broke mate, on the outskirts of the Hunter Valley vineyards.

Just a wonderful mountain setting, is all.

Looking at it again now....

Whereabouts mate? I got engaged about 6 months ago and am getting hitched up in Broke myself. The irony of the name of the town was not lost on me...

SadShark

Bench
We were up at Broke mate, on the outskirts of the Hunter Valley vineyards.

Just a wonderful mountain setting, is all.

Looking at it again now....
Super stuff. Make sure you grab a bottle of Dr Jurd's Jungle Juice while you're there.