What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mermaid

Card Shark

Immortal
On the honeymoon in Bali, booked in for the Sharks Premiers 2016 tattoo today....getting it done in a week.

The bride told old mate (ex-pat from Perth) that I swore I'd get a tat if we ever won & I said I've been waiting 50 years for the opportunity. He said "true to ya word".

That's it! Looking forward to locking in the memory!

snout

First Grade
On the honeymoon in Bali, booked in for the Sharks Premiers 2016 tattoo today....getting it done in a week.

The bride told old mate (ex-pat from Perth) that I swore I'd get a tat if we ever won & I said I've been waiting 50 years for the opportunity. He said "true to ya word".

That's it! Looking forward to locking in the memory!
Get him to put 2017 on there as well while he's at it Cardy.

Save you the time and money later on.

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
Hmmmm honeymoon hey? Any chance of some ummmmm honeymoon photos. You know ..... just for Uncle Sad mind you.

Card Shark

Immortal
Uncle sad is here, looking through the window, disguised as a cleaner.

His disguise needs more Balinese features, including darkened skin.

Getting the emblem with premiers 2016 underneath in the silver. Very similar to the sticker I have on my car / the design used for the premiers DVD. I took out 1 of the 2 "army stripes" underneath the premiers text though.