What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R9 - Broncos 32-18 Panthers @ Suncorp Stadium

Round 9: Broncos v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaza88z

Coach
Penrith absolutely got the rub tonight 7-3 penalty count in their favor, their first try was a gift on the back of 2 bullshit penalties, 2nd try he deadset dropped it, 3rd try was all momentum based

Still got toweled up, better luck next time

chigurh

Brisbane were a bit unlucky, there were a few strange calls against them and a very lop-sided penalty count. Otherwise they probably win by a few more but oh well.

Sphagnum

Coach
Penrith absolutely got the rub tonight 7-3 penalty count in their favor, their first try was a gift on the back of 2 bullshit penalties, 2nd try he deadset dropped it, 3rd try was all momentum based

Still got toweled up, better luck next time

To be fair. The Broncos were f**ken pathetic in the last 20. Not that they'll matter when the whips are cracking later in the season

pantherz9103

First Grade
I hate both clubs that took part tonight. Penrith for embarrassing me and the Broncos for existing. That's why I want a time machine to go back and watch rugby league pre 1988, a Broncoless reality must have been bliss!

Entertaining last 20 mins from Panfas.

Refs were excellent.

Jimmy grounded.

Even the goal posts hate the bronx.

Salty broncos fans.

Pretty good night for this little neutral.

Latest posts