What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

DiegoNT

First Grade
What a stupid and childish question, let me guess troll shadow?

Rsag85 is my full name and birthday year
Just for short.

I don't come on here attacking people's names. R20 so you can tell your mate to grow up. His actions is what we call a bully or a cyber troll.
For chris sake these guys are just looking to cook up trouble.

Rabbits20

Immortal
What a stupid and childish question, let me guess troll shadow?

Rsag85 is my full name and birthday year
Just for short.

I don't come on here attacking people's names. R20 so you can tell your mate to grow up. His actions is what we call a bully or a cyber troll.
It wasn't Shadow this time though.

You do realise there are quite a few bullies on here like Diego and Rabbit toes for example...............

Curns13

Juniors
It's not what I ask though, it was requested by someone else on here.
I am a primary school teacher and if one of my students gave me that bullshit excuse, I would tear them to shreds. You go on about how you don't come on here to troll and then come up with the nonsense. You're a disgrace.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I am a primary school teacher and if one of my students gave me that bullshit excuse, I would tear them to shreds. You go on about how you don't come on here to troll and then come up with the nonsense. You're a disgrace.
You come on here to argue. Every time you come on here you want to pick an argument and show no respect.

I know who the little kid is!!!!!!!

You won't pull up the true bullies on here though will you????

Thought not.

By the way it wasn't my question tbh with you.

Whatever makes you happy though............

DiegoNT

First Grade
Ffs in recent weeks r20 has had arguements with multiple people on multiple threads over multiple subjects and everytime he's got to drag my name into somehow with a 'but diego'. If people on this forum think your a dickhead trust me it's got nothing to do with me.Ffs grow up you cat loving virginial man child, people just want to discuss footy, in this case rumours, signings and injuries without the constant dribble

Rabbits20

Immortal
This was the only piece of dribble that someone told me to ask.

Not every thread at all!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been talking lots of footy!!!!!!!!!!

Curns13

Juniors
You come on here to argue. Every time you come on here you want to pick an argument and show no respect.

I know who the little kid is!!!!!!!

You won't pull up the true bullies on here though will you????

Thought not.

By the way it wasn't my question tbh with you.

Whatever makes you happy though............
You earn respect, so you'll be getting none from me.

Curns13

Juniors
This was the only piece of dribble that someone told me to ask.

Not every thread at all!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been talking lots of footy!!!!!!!!!!
You're a coward. "Someone else told me to ask..." You haven't even got the balls to own up, what a cop out. Absolute coward.

Rabbits20

Immortal
You're a coward. "Someone else told me to ask..." You haven't even got the balls to own up, what a cop out. Absolute coward.
Back to footy please.

I'm telling the truth, end of story!!!!!

I expect it to be announced this week that Gray is off to the Sharks on a 3yr deal.

I don't think the Sharks have the cap space to keep Maloney.

Latest posts