What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Johnny88

Juniors
Brent Read coming up on triple m. The story is about a top line hooker being shopped out of the club by this Wednesday.

Noise

Coach
Brent Read seemed to think we were offered Lichaa but we turned him down because we have Cameron King??? Seemed like bullshit to me.

hindy111

Post Whore
Hindy111 2 yrs ago called for Falou to move to edge forward. Few ridiculed me over the comment.
Hearing he is playing his best footy since moving there. We need to offer him and Niakuore a new contract. They both seem like great prospects at edge forward,

84 Baby

Referee
Hindy111 2 yrs ago called for Falou to move to edge forward. Few ridiculed me over the comment.
Hearing he is playing his best footy since moving there. We need to offer him and Niakuore a new contract. They both seem like great prospects at edge forward,
Rush em into the starting side! But seriously, surely if they were that good and you always knew they were that good, you'd learn to spell their f**king names correctly

hindy111

Post Whore
Folau?

Hey stagger or 40/20 or anyone who see a lot of juniors. Do you see Mahoney any chance of first grade next season?
This year most juniors not ready but 2018 I reckon these guys would be.

Niakuore,Dargan, Dane, GL, Stone,

Also how has the backrower Woods played since back from injury?

hindy111

Post Whore
I do not think we need to sign much. Shame we do not have any props in my list above. But we could have 3 backrowers ready a handy half option and a few good backs. Before we go signing guys we need to keep this in mind.

If parra did knock Lichaa back they think Mahoney is ready sooner rather then later perhaps.

phantom eel

First Grade
Brent Read seemed to think we were offered Lichaa but we turned him down because we have Cameron King??? Seemed like bullshit to me.
Sounds sensible to me.

Cameron King is no dud and good enough to help through to the end of season. No need to take someone early just because their club wants to get under this year's cap, unless we have a desperate need in their position (e.g Moses)

And maybe we have someone better than Lichaa interested in joining the club at hooker in 2018...

IFR33K

Coach
Rush em into the starting side! But seriously, surely if they were that good and you always knew they were that good, you'd learn to spell their f**king names correctly

Mate, to be fair to hindy111, I'm not even sure he can spell his own name correctly!!!!

Latest posts