What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

lingard

Coach
I know Im stating the bleeding obvious but as a Parra fan, one cannot be confident against any team. We dont need to be reminded of the exhibitions versus The Tits or The Chooks. Even wins against The Tigpies and Bunnys were very unconvincing. Our challenge remains to maintain focus and effort for 80 minutes. Has our team actually achieved that in any game this season?
As usual Ill be riding them home with every ounce of passion I can muster while always wondering when will the attitude/focus desert them.
One can only hope.
Go you Mighty Eels.

I think it's hard to maintain a 'focus' when you've got an ever-changing halves combination and an inexperienced hooker. We're going alright, I reckon.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I can't see us grabbing 5th; but 6th is a possibility. Let's not get too far ahead, though. Even 8th would be better than we've done for a long time. And, with all the halves and hooker changes we've had so far this year - maybe not a bad result.
I reckon 5th is a possibility but not 6th.

Glenneel

Bench
Our f/a means we have to win one extra game then everyone else.

But 30 pts should be fine especially with raiders and penrith slipping up yesterday as i think that was 2 pts both teams would have been banking on.

Means 5 wins from last 9. And if we can't do that with the draw we have then we don't deserve to make the finals.
Think Knights game is not a gimme, they might be short of experience but not quality, they have gone very well against good teams and just don't know how to win. Should have beaten Sharks earlier in year but found a way to lose that game.

Glenneel

Bench
I agree that is the big question. For us gi nake top 4 we would have to win at least 7/9 if not 8 so probably wont happen but is a chance especially with out draw. 9/9 would give us 38 and a near certain top 4.
My ladder predictor (i did this pretty quickly and i tried to stay impartial) View attachment 14050
Yes I did same exercise and on mine Moanly came out in second spot. Same as you Parra ended up on 32 points.

ladder predictor if we are being fair dinkem we will finish on 32pts at the most, we we lose 2 or 3 before the finals.
Should finish 6th or 7th.

Snoochies

First Grade
Out of all the remaining games we 'should' win, what does history tell us. A guaranteed loss in there somewhere.

Malabar Eel

Juniors
I don't think our record at Parra was that great for long time either.........people just hate Homebush so they over inflate what they think Parra meant to us.
yeah i was a bit facetious there. We are about 5 wins from 7 games at ANZ. Losing to Sharks and Raiders.

Latest posts