What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not one dud...

greg jay

Juniors
Cecchin gave us a fair go today.
Cecchin had nothing to do with the outcome. Penrith were desperate and expected to win easily. Instead The Crisps decided to play aggressively with the ball and as a result spanked Penrith's rear and front!!!

Travitoh

First Grade
I was pissed off when Sammy got sin binned. what has the game come to when you get sinbinned for slapping. he didn't even mess up that guys hair when he slapped him on the top of his head lol

There wasn't much in it but both players did deserve to be sat down for 10 but i did think we should've gotten the penalty.
We can't have players lashing out like that in our game regardless of if it's an open or closed fist, the intention is to strike the opponent.

Rabbits20

Immortal
We hoed into Cecchin in my bay.

Let forward passes go from them of which one led to a try to them.

The sin bin was a joke.

Then the Panther started the second fight and didn't get binned!!!!

There were times too where he'd put his whistle to his mouth and not blow it!!!!

Thank goodness we overcame a bit of adversity and not even Cecchin could stop us!!!!!

Travitoh

First Grade
Any man that crosses that white line in the Cardinal and Myrtle is a better man than an any of us in this forum. Glory Glory.

I played a bit of junior rep footy with Joel Reddy and he was so far ahead of the rest of us in the squad. He was probably better back then than most of us, if not all are now even. There is no such thing as a dud at NRL level.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
We hoed into Cecchin in my bay.

Let forward passes go from them of which one led to a try to them.

The sin bin was a joke.

Then the Panther started the second fight and didn't get binned!!!!

There were times too where he'd put his whistle to his mouth and not blow it!!!!

Thank goodness we overcame a bit of adversity and not even Cecchin could stop us!!!!!

Refs were good to us yesterday. Didn't matter cause we were too good for Penrith but the refs were pretty lenient with our ruck speed tbh. A lot of 50/50's went our way.

southsport

First Grade
I was pissed off when Sammy got sin binned. what has the game come to when you get sinbinned for slapping. he didn't even mess up that guys hair when he slapped him on the top of his head lol

I think Cecchin got a call from the touchie.

DiegoNT

First Grade
I think the best thing that sums up last night's performance was the praise people are giving Clark.

We are all saying what a great game from him.

Yet he plays like that every week.
The 77m he made is almost bang on his season average of 74m.
His 18 tackles is actually down on his avergae of 22 tackles per game.

he has been widely praised for that performance.

Yet when he puts that same performance in when we get flogged he is a dud, his not doing enough, he should be sacked etc.

The difference in last night's game is that every other player on the field did their job.

When everyone does their jobs, then all these lesser paid players have to do is make their weekly contributions.

ThingFish

Juniors
I think the best thing that sums up last night's performance was the praise people are giving Clark.

Yet when he puts that same performance in when we get flogged he is a dud, his not doing enough, he should be sacked etc.

The difference in last night's game is that every other player on the field did their job.

When everyone does their jobs, then all these lesser paid players have to do is make their weekly contributions.
100% When they are doing their jobs it makes everyone's jobs easier, aka Melbourne style. Even Sam's drop balls could be forgiven because they where a result of 100% effort. Now we just have to repeat that 12 more times :smile:

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
oi R20....The Dud Dont Knowers are all out in force today with their wrongful and mindless acusations as ever lol:p....Shadow...

Souths Till I Die

First Grade

Actually Diego I hate to be the guy that retorts to your statements but I have to say that Whilst Clark was solid last night he was far from the best of our forwards. He still gets knocked back extremely easily when trying to tackle and struggles to make metres when he runs.

Now before I get shit on by most of the posters I would like to say that Diego is right in the fact that clarks performance really doesn't mean much to our side. Clark is constantly used as a punching bag for frustrated supporters which isn't even remotely fair. He is the kind of guy that turns up each week and makes a solid 70+ metres and has strong middle defence. He is never gonna be the guy that turns the game around but he is also never gonna be the guy that you can logically blame for the loss.

The thing that I love about Clark is his fighting attitude. He is far from gifted yet week in and week out he puts his all in. I am happy for Clark to play on next season as he is cheap and he will never be the player that causes drama at the club. He is the definition of a hard worker.

Latest posts