What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not one dud...

Rabbits20

Immortal
Refs were good to us yesterday. Didn't matter cause we were too good for Penrith but the refs were pretty lenient with our ruck speed tbh. A lot of 50/50's went our way.
Maybe Cecchin realised we were not gonna lose and thought he'd disguise himself for another day like many times previously!!!!

I don't think we were bad in the ruck. I think we were just too physical for them!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
It was also nice to see the refs allow the game to flow as well. There wasn't constant stopping and starting. Was entertaining football to watch.
I thought there were some dodgy calls our way too!!!!

Penrith got away with quite a few forward passes of which one led to their try!!!!

They also got away with a couple of head highs and a second go on AR!!!!

Also Penrith started that second push and shove and should've been down to 11 men!!!!

At times as well when Penrith were infringing Cecchin put the whistle near his mouth but wouldn't blow it!!!!!

dogz08

First Grade
I was pissed off when Sammy got sin binned. what has the game come to when you get sinbinned for slapping. he didn't even mess up that guys hair when he slapped him on the top of his head lol

so about as hard as your "punch" on that tigers supporter?

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I thought there were some dodgy calls our way too!!!!

Penrith got away with quite a few forward passes of which one led to their try!!!!

They also got away with a couple of head highs and a second go on AR!!!!

Also Penrith started that second push and shove and should've been down to 11 men!!!!

At times as well when Penrith were infringing Cecchin put the whistle near his mouth but wouldn't blow it!!!!!

I think at the end of the day it was a fair game though.

You're right about late hits on AR though. I really dislike how Merrin was constantly hitting him hard after kicks. It's so unnecessary.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Actually Diego I hate to be the guy that retorts to your statements but I have to say that Whilst Clark was solid last night he was far from the best of our forwards. He still gets knocked back extremely easily when trying to tackle and struggles to make metres when he runs.

Now before I get shit on by most of the posters I would like to say that Diego is right in the fact that clarks performance really doesn't mean much to our side. Clark is constantly used as a punching bag for frustrated supporters which isn't even remotely fair. He is the kind of guy that turns up each week and makes a solid 70+ metres and has strong middle defence. He is never gonna be the guy that turns the game around but he is also never gonna be the guy that you can logically blame for the loss.

The thing that I love about Clark is his fighting attitude. He is far from gifted yet week in and week out he puts his all in. I am happy for Clark to play on next season as he is cheap and he will never be the player that causes drama at the club. He is the definition of a hard worker.

SSTID SHADOW&R20&ALIEN Dont mind your enthusiasm just be careful of SOUTHSPORT he posted to me that he wished that i was dead he said die shadow die...enough said about that it was viewed by many on here he should had been banned permanently by LU with that threatening remark to myself.... The dont knowers know nothing enough said about them they are just troublemakers unlike myself and R20 and alien .....P.S. I believe they are truly jealous of R20"S RUGBY LEAGUE WISDOM THATS WHY A FEW ON HERE GIVE R20 A HARD TIME ON HERE HE IS JUST TOO SMART FOR THEM ALL ON HERE ....Shadow:p...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
oi R20...THINGFISH IS TRYING TO STIR UP THE POT WITH EVERYONE ON HERE HE ENJOYS THE DRAMA IM ON TO YOU THINGFISH;)...Shadow...