What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R20 Sun - Wests Tigers 16-17 Eels @ ANZ

Round 20: Wests Tigers v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tommy Smith

Referee
I'm loving the Tedesco salt in this thread btw.

Especially from the Chief of the Teddy Hate Club - the Frog.

Teddy will be recognised as the best fullback in the game alongside Slater next year when he gets to run off Pearce and Keary and play behind a gun forward pack.

So don't hate Froggy, appreciate.

butchmcdick

Immortal
How the f**k is Patton still officiating this weekend after last night ?

Why doesn't archer sit in the f**king bunker whilst Patton searches seek.com for a new job L

The_Shield

Juniors
I thought they were gunna give that with the amount of times they looked at it. It was plain as day from the first couple replays it was a knock on

Billythekid

First Grade
I'm loving the Tedesco salt in this thread btw.

Especially from the Chief of the Teddy Hate Club - the Frog.

Teddy will be recognised as the best fullback in the game alongside Slater next year when he gets to run off Pearce and Keary and play behind a gun forward pack.

So don't hate Froggy, appreciate.

He already is pretty much there. i agree though that he is going to carve up for the roosters, it's scary to think how good he has managed to look even when the tigers were at their worst.

Latest posts