What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R20 Sun - Wests Tigers 16-17 Eels @ ANZ

Round 20: Wests Tigers v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canard

Immortal
There's is no way you could say any team was the better side with a straight face today.

Clifferd

Coach
You've been losing your whole life.

I'm not sure whats worse Parra's performance today or your embarrassingly shithouse trolling.

If we manage to squeak into the 8 we are only making up the numbers, it also shows how poor the comp is atm.

Hey anythings possible in the finals series. If parra can nab a home game for their 1st semi I reckon they'll win that. What happens after that is in their own hands

I know I'd be happy with a top 8 finish, it's all about building

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Hey anythings possible in the finals series. If parra can nab a home game for their 1st semi I reckon they'll win that. What happens after that is in their own hands

I know I'd be happy with a top 8 finish, it's all about building
From where we were a few years back a finals spot is great. But as i told you a few weeks ago our middle forwards just aren't god enough to compete with the top sides. Timmy Mannah looks like a drunk hobo out there and needs to get the tap from the coach and club. Twal looks like a real good pick up for you guys and another poor decision from us.

Rhyno

First Grade
You've been losing your whole life.

I'm not sure whats worse Parra's performance today or your embarrassingly shithouse trolling.

If we manage to squeak into the 8 we are only making up the numbers, it also shows how poor the comp is atm.
Im winning B*tch if I didn't have a job and 2 girlfriends I'd be able to make 75,000 post like you