What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Manly will get away scot free its all smoke mirrors and paperbags.....who in their right mind would write down or enter in their computer bag payments its all BS

I'm not so sure about that. Even if they do get away scot free it's a really bad look on a club. It destroys a reputation. Fulton has always been an extremely dodgy character.

It just goes to show, money controls this game.

Pommy

Coach
Yeah well manly is under a salary cap investigation so that's not working out too well for them...

I do agree that their should be pay decreases and pay increases due to form but I don't know how it could work. A team coming first may go over the salary cap then?

Thats just not going to work players have mortgages and bills just like the rest of us, the players have are entitled to a union just like the rest of us. It would never stand up in court.

Pommy

Coach
Manly will get away scot free its all smoke mirrors and paperbags.....who in their right mind would write down or enter in their computer bag payments its all BS

I'm just going to leave this here

parramatta_eels550.jpg

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Thats just not going to work players have mortgages and bills just like the rest of us, the players have are entitled to a union just like the rest of us. It would never stand up in court.

I mean do you think the players would agree to it if there was a chance they could get a pay increase? I think it could be a decent idea. It's an incentive for them to constantly perform? But it's a carrot and stick kind of thing. I mean let's be honest there are some players playing right now just to get to the end of the season.

Pommy

Coach
I mean do you think the players would agree to it if there was a chance they could get a pay increase? I think it could be a decent idea. It's an incentive for them to constantly perform? But it's a carrot and stick kind of thing. I mean let's be honest there are some players playing right now just to get to the end of the season.

No because we have a salary cap system so they would have to be taking less money to start with.
Yeah and after about Tuesday I'm going through the motions until the weekend. Honestly its a fantasy to believe your going to get players to agree to potentially taking less money or that the union would allow it to happen.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
No because we have a salary cap system so they would have to be taking less money to start with.
Yeah and after about Tuesday I'm going through the motions until the weekend. Honestly its a fantasy to believe your going to get players to agree to potentially taking less money or that the union would allow it to happen.

Yeah you're right. Instead we should just ship them all off to the ESL. It's retirement time for the rabbits

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
souths better start buying a few of the off contracted players before the end of 2017 otherwise just stay with mediocrity like we been doing after 2014 .

truthslayer

Juniors
oi SSTID Pommy is just quietly jealous that r20 & shadow know their footy but but but we are on 14th and he and his dont knowers know nothing except that they know i am right that souths have a shiiit team ....Shadow knows...
As i said before you and your mate couldnt handle an Under 6 .side .. Shadow your opinions dont count

John Oldman

Juniors
There should be a clause in high paid players contract that if the team falls under 12 spot they lose 15%
One of the problems with that is a good player will be even less likely to sign with a weaker club. It would just make the stronger clubs stronger, and the weaker clubs weaker.

handyman2190

Bench
You heard it here first....
We pulled out of signing maloney....why?
To welcome geriatric Benjy Marshall to the retirement home.....
Lolololo

Latest posts