What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

surfingrabbit

Juniors
Guys what's with this R20 guy and putting a hundred !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After every sentence
Also I've noticed that these 2 bags of wind are the only ones to ever like each other's posts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's that tell us ?..

surfingrabbit

Juniors
Oh and Spazzo sorry shadow just because you and your boy write FACT after every dribble doesn't actually mean it's true
It's only true in your little brains nobody else's get it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fact !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'
No nothing's

truthslayer

Juniors
Guys what's with this R20 guy and putting a hundred !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After every sentence
Also I've noticed that these 2 bags of wind are the only ones to ever like each other's posts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's that tell us ?..
They annoy me with their stupidity, this shadow is a pathetic individual knocking Souths every chance he gets, they obviously have not played any sport at a high level, to know that defeats are needed to reach the top, yes our results have not been what is expected, I do believe we have a talented group , I don't mind opinions as long as they are constructive and not name calling , Shadow calls someone shit never backs it up why only provides ridicule and waffle.His mate R20 needs backup and of course, only one name keeps coming to the rescue.

surfingrabbit

Juniors
Sounds like dum and dumber to me they really think they know more than a premiership winning coach that's moronic
These are the type who have never layer yet call everyone don't knowers,tell them to visit where I'm from they would disappear in 5 minutes

Itsamansgame

Juniors
whats it like to have split personalities all the same person, itsamansgame the new freak to come out of the mind of 1 ,
Thanks for the compliment,my word you do feel threatened by a alternate point of view.
I can suggest a very established psychiatrist who deals with your little man syndrome complex,let it all out my friend and a new world will be presented to you!

Travitoh

First Grade
Oi Shadow you better be careful posting derogatory comments about other posters being gay and waiting at broke back mountain I'm sure the mods would love to get rid of such pea brains
Like I said just email with your boy R20 in private you have zero to offer

I don't want to sound precious but i have a huge issue with the use of homosexuality to offend. It's not necessary and I'm sure they would have the stones to say to the face of someone like Ian Roberts.

surfingrabbit

Juniors
Reminds me of the fat nerd and little gay guy at school who stick together
oi R20...surfingrabbit is AKA bensvillerabbit or curns13:p...p.s. we are both so glad that we have a wonderful affect on you we are both deeply honored cheers from R20 & SHADOW...Shadow...
So you are openly and stupidly admitting you and r20 are the same person ?..
How can you speak on behalf of somebody else you have NFI Fact !!!!!!!!!!

Mixo Joe

Juniors
Reminds me of the fat nerd and little gay guy at school who stick together

So you are openly and stupidly admitting you and r20 are the same person ?..
How can you speak on behalf of somebody else you have NFI Fact !!!!!!!!!!
I wholeheartedly agree with you surfing rabbit! Shadow is a scurrilous rumour monger who knows nothing! He is not a true rabbitoh supporter always putting players down. He's probably a closet rooster! .

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Cheer,cheer for South Sydney's might
We've got the spirit,we've got the fight
When we raise our glasses high
We'll bring down the the thunder
From the sky,
South Sydney glory,courage and pride
Out on the field we won't be denied
As the mighty Red & Green
March onwards to VICTORY!

Just thought I'd change the atmosphere
Where is the love,where is the love!

Liberate Souths

Juniors
No one wants brendon Elliot at 5/8 wtf is wrong with everyone?!

He was a good player Ian Roberts and he was gay.

I saw a guy giving it to him once when he was with manly and I thought, you coward. You go and say that Ian's face. He spilt blood for Souths. Did his best. He wore the red and green.

But also in my world, a crude or politically incorrect joke or view.. is all ok.

So let's get back to Brendan or Bealesy

Last edited:

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Oi Shadow you better be careful posting derogatory comments about other posters being gay and waiting at broke back mountain I'm sure the mods would love to get rid of such pea brains
Like I said just email with your boy R20 in private you have zero to offer

bingo its diego aka surfingrabbit....Shadow;)...

Latest posts