What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R21 Sat - Roosters 22-16 Cowboys @ Allianz

Round 21: Roosters v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

elyod138

Bench
How is Kalyn Ponga not in the Cows top 17? Their outside backs are plod.
They're all better than KP, he's looking mediocre at under 20's level at the moment.

Coote pisses all over him, he'd be terrible in the centres and Winters and Feldt are better options on the wing. There's no room for him unless Coote gets injured.

beave

Coach
Because the coach is having a sook because he's leaving?

No because in this game called Rugby League, there's 2 disciplines that make up the very fabric of the game.

One is attack, which young Kalyn looks to have squared away somewhat.

The other is defence. As a Penrith fan, I know this is an area which you will be somewhat unfamiliar with, but young Kalyn in due course with some gym time will be competent at but at this stage, struggles deluxe with.

No because in this game called Rugby League, there's 2 disciplines that make up the very fabric of the game.

The other is defence. As a Penrith fan, I know this is an area which you will be somewhat unfamiliar with, but young Kalyn in due course with some gym time will be competent at but at this stage, struggles deluxe with.
Someone was saying before that Cotric was a better talent then Ponga and I didn't believe them. Now I almost certainly do, Ponga hasn't been that great recently.

OldPanther

Coach

Our 19 year old can defend with the best of them. Yeah Ponga is tiny by the looks of it. Hope he has a good off season though it won't be enough.

Pedge1971

First Grade
They're all better than KP, he's looking mediocre at under 20's level at the moment.

Coote pisses all over him, he'd be terrible in the centres and Winters and Feldt are better options on the wing. There's no room for him unless Coote gets injured.

Funny. I heard on Triple M he was the stand out in their win tonight.

I think if he re-signed with the Cowboys tonight he would have played a lot more top grade.

Danish

Referee
Our pack treated that 2nd half like it was pinned down to a pinball machine. Wrecked.

Our edge defence is still a massive issue though. Add Thurston to that game and he'd have picked us clean out wide. Need to fix that up if we are going to be a genuine contender in September

beave

Coach
6 years? lol sounds to me like you didn't mind it all that much

Yeah, it was alright, nothing like the 'ville though but I can appreciate all areas of this great land. You should looks to leave your mums basement one day, it might enlighten you a bit........