What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R21 Fri - Eels 28-14 Broncos @ ANZ

Round 21: Eels v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
that's an excuse for him diving on the player on the ground. But not an excuse for doing it leading with the shoulder to the the jaw, thats the dog part of it.
He wasn't aiming for the jaw, he was aiming for the ball. And if he'd hit the jaw he'd be on report too. The video ref had a look at it. Nothing to answer for.

Pearson was having a massive milk over falling into Brown's slap. That's the risk you take when you pretend you're injured. I notice that at no stage did he go off for a HIA despite Brown and then Edwards supposedly punching him in the head.

Forty20

First Grade
DF1Bz8tUwAA0vAi

Nerd

Bench
Obviously not a fan of the Donkeys. Well spotted. But u seem to be making excuses for the loss rather than praising a team that conceded 12 points early that never gave up with a weakened squad.

Once u start making excuses instead of looking at your attitude it is a down hill slide. Here is hoping you are on it..
So you're saying the Broncos didn't make a lot of unforced errors and didn't give away some stupid penalties??? No excuses just facts. I'm hoping they meet again in the semis as I doubt Parra can play that well again and I doubt the Broncos can play that badly again though on second thoughts with Ben Hunt at halfback there is a distinct chance that the Broncos attack may struggle for the rest of the year and especially in tight games.

Pedge1971

First Grade
So you're saying the Broncos didn't make a lot of unforced errors and didn't give away some stupid penalties??? No excuses just facts. I'm hoping they meet again in the semis as I doubt Parra can play that well again and I doubt the Broncos can play that badly again though on second thoughts with Ben Hunt at halfback there is a distinct chance that the Broncos attack may struggle for the rest of the year and especially in tight games.

Boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo. You lost. Deal with it sook. They outgunned u and Wayne had them up.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Grubby? Absolutely. The contact however was legal.
Amazing how everyone is wringing their hands over Edwards and not a peep at some of the Dogshots from Blair and the grubby shit from that Braindead plank McGuire.

Hope he is enjoying his meeting this morning.

macnaz

Staff member
Honestly, if some f**kwit like Thaiday had done it to one of our players I'd be filthy as well, but even more so because there's technically nothing wrong with it. It was a cheap shot, not foul play.
Its a cheap shot in those circumstances as the guy was already down/injured from a previous hit , but when players just take a dive to get out of the ingoal etc and just lay there without a hand laid on them i recon give it your best shot and let them know they have been tackled.

kbw

Bench
the first impact was the jaw and looked pretty intentional.
I hate the broncos but that was a dog act

Nerd

Bench
Boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo. You lost. Deal with it sook. They outgunned u and Wayne had them up.
Oh no I've been threatened on an anonymous forum... I'm pretty sure that as the coach Wayne's job is to have them up for every game moron.