What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 21 vs Titans @ Cbus Super Stadium

Who will win? Round 21: Titans v Wests Tigers

• Gold Coast Titans 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger Woody

Juniors
We've been pretty ordinary. Woods though is such a dud. He has the softest hit-ups of any prop in first grade. If he doesn't get quality off loads he isn't a first grader.

Brooks cops it but he hasn't been bad. Tui needs to improve and realise he is a runner of the footy who can pass it sometimes.

The over performers to me are MWZ and Twal. Twal did come up with a typical Tigers dud play.

I agree...ordinary game......our defence has improved though.We camp in their 25 and come away with nothing usually..
Marsters is going well.
Can see us losing this one if we dont get a decent lead in second half

Clifferd

Coach
Our attack stinksssss

Teddy is a hog but I think he should have had a try next to his name

Brooks 5th tackle options atrocious once again

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Our attack stinksssss

Teddy is a hog but I think he should have had a try next to his name

Brooks 5th tackle options atrocious once again

It is smelly isnt it..We just seem to bomb try after try....
Need a bigger lead than 4 points.
Defence is improving.attack is going backwards.

Tiger05

First Grade
I think Brooks cops it too hard. He was good today. Twal is already better than Woods. Grant is also better than Woods.

Tedesco is the big loss. Moses is the second loss. Woods is a distant third loss.

Clifferd

Coach
Should've done everything to keep Moses and Tedesco.

Apart from that, happy with the way our club is heading

Tiger05

First Grade

I'm happy that Moses is gone because he was a turd of a human being. Turdesco is also a turd. Woods is a club killer. He is so overrated.

Still Tedesco is a player you can build a team around and Moses is quality but they are shithouse human beings and we will replace them.

Tiger05

First Grade
I think Nofo is fine. He does his job and more. Defensively he needs a lot of work and no defensive lapses from him is basically a great game.

Vic Mackey

Referee

I think we did everything we could to keep teddy, we just couldn't compete with the roosters accountants

Brooks and Moses need to be away from each other to reach their potential. I'm still confident Luke will come good with an experienced 5/8 next to him. He had some poor 5th tackle options today but he is the only 5th tackle option ATM. Lolo is doing ok but he's a makeshift half. JRey will take some pressure off him.

We played a team that had to win to still make the 8, they had plenty to play for. The Tigers had plenty to play for as well, pride and to keep the gap on Newcastle for example but the Titans really did have more.

It was going to be case at half time that the Titans would come out and put 20 on us, they didn't. The Tigers in general tackled well. Their attack still lacks polish and finish but hey, they still scored 5 today though.

The Tigers have been improving and finally won a game, so happy for those guys, they all did well.

I like the fact that IC is getting more minutes out of Woods, regardless what many say of him, I believe that his presence is helping the newbies. Twal looks good and will improve over the summer learning from the new and experienced forwards.

simmo05

Bench
The non leaking of the customary try 5 mins each side is fantastic. The goal line defence has been very un-tigers like. We have matched it with top teams all year, so we arnt too far off the pace, considering we are turfing the doughbangers and bringing in some guns next year.

Turd is looking more like dugan every week. Can set up tries, but only for himself. Refuses to pass to anyone. Im not sad to see him go, hopefully the end of the me, me, me culture leaves with him

BuffaloRules

Coach
Thought MWZ went ok - nothing flashy but solid...

Will be great depth for inevitable injuries next year...

Nofoaluma was better today but I don't see him being an automatic selection on current form and with new players coming...

Marsters looks the goods..

Eiso went well... Get him signed up pronto.. I prefer my number 13 having some size and playing like a third prop...

Grant had a good game too.., they probably should re-sign him but I wish he was consistent.

Thought the hooker MM went Ok... Am I right in saying he played the 80 minutes?

Didn't notice my mate JLJ on the field....

Tigers1986

Juniors
Tedesco was always going to Easts - he's wanted to play for them forever. No amount of our $$$ would've got him to stay. He may come back to us, but he wanted that time in Bondi.

Today was very impressive. Lawrence adds a big factor into the middle of the field. Brooks kicking game was poor on the 5th again, however, he was taking the line on more. Tedesco was in fine form, very damaging runs.

Latest posts