What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
And I'm sure all those ex-teammates are calling up the media to tell them all about it. Where do they get this shit!

Was listening to one of the footy shows yesterday talk about the titans club. They mentioned a lot of the media stories are leaked by player managers.

Stevie

Bench
I love everything about Alvaro.

200_s.gif

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I actually had a nutritionist recommend I increase the salt in my diet. Admittedly that nutritionist was Gary, and he also recommended I eat more krill and plankton.

TheRam

Coach
How come almost everything I say on here comes true.

Did any of you ostrich's see what they said on 360 this week about the AFL chipping away at all the NRL heartlands one slice at a time and before we know it there will be virtually nothing left, while the NRL continue to do nothing?

If you haven't...I suppose you can rest a little easier. It isn't happening. As you were.

Tommy Coco

Juniors
360 that beacon of truth hey ...

In all honesty, take it easy, the game is fun while we are winning save your worry for some of the worlds greater plights (if you must).

hindy111

Post Whore
How come almost everything I say on here comes true.

Did any of you ostrich's see what they said on 360 this week about the AFL chipping away at all the NRL heartlands one slice at a time and before we know it there will be virtually nothing left, while the NRL continue to do nothing?

If you haven't...I suppose you can rest a little easier. It isn't happening. As you were.

Your mr 84%

strider

Post Whore
You know what, I completely agree with you. Mannah (very reliable) and Terepo (hi impact, not scared of the early big collisions) with Alvaro and Matagi off the bench. Matagi I think is much better suited off the bench and Alvaro just keeps improving.

On a side note, Alvaro has done some things recently that have really surprised me with his dominant strength.
Alvaro is turning into a fkn star ... probably our best middle defender now ... and his attack is going gangbusters

Latest posts