What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

It's really strange the obsession people have with the Viking clap.

It's a small gesture that nobody else in the NRL does and it's getting the crowd into the game.

Why people are against that I'll never know.

Are people against it though? I think it's more just another thing for people to "poke fun at" it it wasn't that, it would be something else. I have no issue with it.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Whenever I've watched the Raiders run out to the Viking clap, 90% of the time they've lost. When something that is supposed to rev a team and its fans up becomes synonymous with losing instead, of course people are going to find it funny.

Generalzod

Immortal
Whenever I've watched the Raiders run out to the Viking clap, 90% of the time they've lost. When something that is supposed to rev a team and its fans up becomes synonymous with losing instead, of course people are going to find it funny.
Don't mock the Canberra Viking clap its one of rugby league's oldest tradition :D

Fangs

Coach
It's really strange the obsession people have with the Viking clap.

It's a small gesture that nobody else in the NRL does and it's getting the crowd into the game.

Why people are against that I'll never know.

Also brilliant.

nick87

Coach
i wear the critics of the viking clap as a badge of honour.
Old school tall poppy syndrome. No surprises it comes mostly from sharks fans dirty they got stuck with spirit fingers when the clap was there for the taking if they were just smart enough to know it.

Even Micky Ennis loves the clap! Couldnt wait to get involved.

davi

Juniors
The clap is great no problems from me.

Just on Canberra technically they can still make the finals, but Manly, Cowboys, and Dragons all must lose their remaining games and Canberra win their last two games to scrape into the top eight.

Not going to happen.

Pedge1971

First Grade

Just on Canberra technically they can still make the finals, but Manly, Cowboys, and Dragons all must lose their remaining games and Canberra win their last two games to scrape into the top eight.

Not going to happen.

This guys is good....

Walt Flanigan

Referee

Not going to happen.
Manly or the Cowboys have to lose both their games. The Dragons would just need to lose one game if we make up the 18 point differential.

Still very unlikely.

Fangs

Coach
upload_2017-8-22_9-17-46.png

Canberra do have a superior F/A to Cowboys/Sea Eagles. Stranger things have happened in the NRL e.g. Matt Elliott getting a head coaching gig.

Not going to happen.

Only 2 of the 3 teams have to lose both games. That is very likely. Us beating the Storm isn't.

First Grade

Not going to happen.
Canberra can't make it they face the knights which is a certain loss

1390095_464865536967537_383795900_n.jpg