What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 26 - Parramatta Eels v South Sydney Rabbitohs GAME DAY THREAD

I don't think we took Souths easy, just reckon there was a lot of nerves among the boys which lead to a few poor decisions.

If you look at our side we are pretty inexperienced with finals matches - probably only got 5 players with final experience.
We definitely lack some cool heads and the spine is young and inexperienced. But hey, we knew that so we shouldn't have got our hopes up so much.

Bazal

Post Whore
Who would consider Hoffman for Auvau?
He cant catch a bomb

Auva'a can catch. The problem is he seems to have Manu Vatuvei syndrome, when he drops them he drops plenty in the same game....

It's a big decision. Do we want Auva'a for his attack (he's brilliant at rucking it out and great on the end of a move) or Hoffman for safety?

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Yeah. I always thought of Cayless as an overrated plodder but I reckon he's exactly what they need. And maybe you can't just buy a leader cos it takes time for the players to respond to newcomers.

Yeah I was of the same opinion with Cayless. Remember in the 2009 GF qualifier he had an hamstring injury and only played 10 or so mins. Well in the GF he took the run from the kick off and snapped it. But told no one and played on!! Amazing!!

Anyhow I reckon Graham would be perfect for us!!

hindy111

Post Whore
Hoffman reads defense better also.

Semi scored 3 but 2 tries most wingers score. Unsure why ch 9 raved on about tonight game. I thought Jennings was the best back tonight. Brilliant.

Latest posts