What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Moylan has some silky skills, but I am not sure he is a player you would want at your club if your in a rebuilding phase. Could see him in the party boy culture at the Chooks, but not at the Rabbits. Anyway seems Gus has worked out a solution for him to stay, probably best result for everyone

Moylan supposedly wants to play five eight. He wouldn't get to do that at the Roosters with Keary there.

According to reports this evening on 2MMM, Wednesday is the day we should expect the Dragons to announce James Graham's signing on a 3 year deal.

Keary to 7, Moylan at 6 and Pearce at the foot of the mountains.... Cockadoodles told us

Yeah a career five eight to halfback that'll work. It's not as if they are different positions right or that Keary and Pearce have different skill sets? It will work just cause you say so :rolleyes:

Incorrect

Coach
Yeah a career five eight to halfback that'll work. It's not as if they are different positions right or that Keary and Pearce have different skill sets? It will work just cause you say so :rolleyes:
Relax Skipper!

It was your man Cockadoodledoo who was telling everyone in the "What's going on at Penrith?" thread that Moylan would be straight swap for Pearce... I'm just the (tongue in cheek) messenger....

Relax Skipper!

It was your man Cockadoodledoo who was telling everyone in the "What's going on at Penrith?" thread that Moylan would be straight swap for Pearce... I'm just the (tongue in cheek) messenger....

Ok, no problem, my apologies. Thanks for clearing that up. :)

davi

Juniors
Triple M have reported they believe Adam Blair and Gerald Beale have signed with the Warriors.

Incorrect

Coach
Yeah we're always the last pick. Saying that though not too disappointed to miss out on these particular two.
Reckon you've dodged a bullet missing out on the pair of them. Especially Blair whose managment would have been playing the Knights, Dragons and Warriors off each other and pumping his price up to ridiculous levels... Beale is one of those players people will be mentioning in the "Name the most Random player you can think of" thread 10 years from now!

DC_fan

Coach
I have just a rumour out of Melbourne that Bellamy may coach Souths. Does anyone know about it?

Vic Mackey

Referee
Yeah we're always the last pick. Saying that though not too disappointed to miss out on these particular two.

Really?

When it seemed like he was going to Newie I went into the Knights forum and said Blair would be a terrible signing. Everyone told me I was a 'salty tigers fan' and that would be great for you. Every Knights fan was pulling their dick over him. Now he's likely going warriors and suddenly you don't want him