What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Saints111

Juniors
Here we go. The coach played no role in winning only 6 from 17 to spectacularly bomb out of semi final contention (not that I consider making a bloated top 8 a success).

There was obviously a issue between players that no one knew about.

Irrespective of roster, the guy can't coach.

Straight Shooter

Saints111

Juniors
Here we go. The coach played no role in winning only 6 from 17 to spectacularly bomb out of semi final contention (not that I consider making a bloated top 8 a success).

Irrespective of roster, the guy can't coach.

Straight Shooter

There was obviously a issue between players that no one knew about

Old Timer

Coach
There was obviously a issue between players that no one knew about
Yet another messiah of messages with inside knowledge that no one else has ever heard about.
The man in charge can't coach simple as that and no player has ever left our club the better for having been coached by him.
Player killer, team killer, supporter killer.
You are obviously another excuse maker trying to deflect to others to try and justify a complete nuffy that has the keys to the locker room.

thebigredv

First Grade
Okay let's just pretend I said nothing. And when all this happens, and comes out. Well have a nice chat

Pretty sure you got the rise out of it you were looking for and are backing off now.

As if Dragons staff are even discussing proactive steps to strengthen the team for next year. They're probably reclining on a beach chair on some beach in Fiji by now, congratulating each other on another successful season, where they all kept their jobs.

TheOnlyTeam

Juniors
Pretty sure you got the rise out of it you were looking for and are backing off now.

As if Dragons staff are even discussing proactive steps to strengthen the team for next year. They're probably reclining on a beach chair on some beach in Fiji by now, congratulating each other on another successful season, where they all kept their jobs.
And looking for a porter to play on the wing.

Life's Good

Coach
Okay let's just pretend I said nothing. And when all this happens, and comes out. Well have a nice chat
With all due respect, I placed no value on what you said. Vague subterfuge doesn't qualify as 'mail' in my book.
If something does happen then be sure to say 'I told you so'.

What our team dished out in their final match was an insult to the fans, make Graham captain immediately.

I tell you what, if they make a player that has come straight from the Bulldogs of all teams, never worn the RedV before, club captain, I'll be tempted to give the Dragons away.
That would be an insult to every player who's ever bleed the red and white.

Saints111

Juniors

This is coming from a source that knows Mary very well. So unless Mary is bullshitting then I am wrong. But it came out from his mouth.

grouch

First Grade
This is coming from a source that knows Mary very well. So unless Mary is bullshitting then I am wrong. But it came out from his mouth.
lol

You don't know McGregor's method very well. Everything he says is about self-promotion. He will exploit any chance to deflect blame for another failed season, and the departing Dugan is the only scapegoat he's got

Saints111

Juniors
lol

You don't know McGregor's method very well. Everything he says is about self-promotion. He will exploit any chance to deflect blame for another failed season, and the departing Dugan is the only scapegoat he's got

I don't think you know anything to be honest, just good at sitting behind your computer and typing crap and pointing fingers, yeah he f**ked up a few times with players and all, he was frustrated. He can only teach a player how to play. But it's up to the player to make calls on the feild, it's human instinct. Okay we didn't finish in top 8, but let's not forget we were riden to take the wooden spoon, we started 6 from 1, with Josh bloody mcrone, imagine widdop didn't get injured and if we had Ben hunt playing instead of mccrone. Who knows what this season would of ended up like. Josh Dugan ended up poising the team, and that is the truth, that's something ghat players where saying and we're not happy with. We will see how next year unfolds, I'm sure we're a top 4 team. I'll come back to this post and say I told you so.

I don't think you know anything to be honest, just good at sitting behind your computer and typing crap and pointing fingers, yeah he f**ked up a few times with players and all, he was frustrated. He can only teach a player how to play. But it's up to the player to make calls on the feild, it's human instinct. Okay we didn't finish in top 8, but let's not forget we were riden to take the wooden spoon, we started 6 from 1, with Josh bloody mcrone, imagine widdop didn't get injured and if we had Ben hunt playing instead of mccrone. Who knows what this season would of ended up like. Josh Dugan ended up poising the team, and that is the truth, that's something ghat players where saying and we're not happy with. We will see how next year unfolds, I'm sure we're a top 4 team. I'll come back to this post and say I told you so.

We are a top 4 team, with a bottom of the table coach.

Say for argument sake Dugan has been a bad influence. Wouldn't a strong coach drop him? Especially after he signed with the Wobegongs?

Saints111

Juniors
We are a top 4 team, with a bottom of the table coach.

Say for argument sake Dugan has been a bad influence. Wouldn't a strong coach drop him? Especially after he signed with the Wobegongs?
Yes your right a strong coach would, unfortunately Mary wouldn't, and not just in Dugan, a few players needed to be dropped.

Yes your right a strong coach would, unfortunately Mary wouldn't, and not just in Dugan, a few players needed to be dropped.

Yep, it's a long list.
MacDonald, for his general lazy attitude.
Lafai in the later part of the year.
McCrone all year.

For god sake Bennet dropped our $1.2 million player and look at the effect it had on his later part of the year.

Saints111

Juniors
6 from 1, everyone here was praising Mary, hail Mary. Who would of thought blah blah, injury of widdop turned our season around, Mary had the boys on fire. Did u guys forget that. Our defence was top notch, our attack was the best in the competition. I say he did well with all the criticism he had under him. And I think next year is going to be a big year and I can't wait