What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

slippery5

Juniors
I don't care if he's played for us or not. James Graham is literally EVERYTHING a rugby league teams needs in a captain and leader.

Besides he has played in the Red V before
_52312739_jg226.jpg
Wow, all my not totally convinced about him, has just gone out the window, he looks sensational in the Red V, I now know why he said he was looking forward to getting back in the Red V on NRL 360.

Saints111

Juniors
Wow, all my not totally convinced about him, has just gone out the window, he looks sensational in the Red V, I now know why he said he was looking forward to getting back in the Red V on NRL 360.
Graham will be the biggest change for the dragons , best signing they have done in years. 2 year contract , 3rd year depends how he is playing

grouch

First Grade
I'm sure there'll be other excuses next year. Mary and his apologists will ensure it

We are a joke

Latest posts