What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Semi Final, Fri - Broncos 13-6 Panthers @ Suncorp

Finals Week 2: Broncos v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
@ Mary Poppins

And when you've calmed down,and start to show some grace in defeat,only then should people converse with you.

Continue to be a cretin,and you'll be ignored.

some11

Referee
Why is draw after golden point still an option for these threads.

No draws or GP in finals.

GongPanther

Referee
Anybody else keen to see a penrith vs parra grand final?
It could happen based on the remaining schedule, long shot I know but it would be great to see things mixed up.
Only so much Melbourne, Broncos and Roosters a man can handle.

It's a dream GF both sets of fans have been waiting 50+ years for. A blockbuster promoters wetdream if there was one.And the renewed interest in Rugby League in the West would curb the AFL's push into our territory.

Winners of that GF would be truly crowned "King Of The West",as well as NRL Champions.

Danny-Boy

Juniors
Funny... the only one who seems miserable is you.

Panthers had a f**king fantastic weekend.

I had a great weekend. Hopefully It'll be a great Friday night when your season ends. Just as long as Penriff don't get anywhere near a premiership I'm a happy camper. 2003 was your last premiership. Let's keep it that way.

OldPanther

Coach
Broncos will do this easily. Not that it matters. Neither will beat Melbourne next week

Broncos won't do it easily. 2 things come with a young side. Inconsistency over long periods but can get a lot done on the back of confidence/momentum and they'll be flying after that win on Saturday. Broncos will have to be on their game and it'll be close.