What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Malabar Eel

Juniors
mr_hankey_the_christmas_poo_by_gjones1-d5ookqe.jpg

ash411

Bench
Still not relevant. What will be relevant is what constitutes a religion, the details of which are NOT covered by the French Constitution.

As I said earlier, the interpretation of the above is all that matters. Does the burqa constitute Islam?

As I said earlier, the claim used to (falsely) oppose statements that the burqa is forced upon women (namely, that it is a choice) works against any claims that it IS inherent within Islam. Does it, however, completely negate it? That is the only question that matters, as it would relate to the the free exercise of religion.

As the Constitution stands at any given moment, it IS the unwavering source of truth. So, how the Constitution currently stands is all that matters until it is changed. At present, it has express rights regarding religion, so the only thing that matters is how that is to be interpreted.

What might happen in the future if we theoretically changed the Constitution is irrelevant.

Just like your post.

Obviously, I'm the guy who understands reality while you're the guy who lives in fairy feelings land.

Once again, your post is meaningless. Just because your feelings make you want to be relevant doesn't mean you are.
More bullshit rubbish and double talk.

You can dig all you want, you were wrong and you know it.

phantom eel

First Grade
Pro bono court case supported by anti-gambling lobby / tim costello.

Why not have a go in court, if someone else is footing the bill?

Might make them be more honest / display warnings about how pokies rip people off...

Bazal

Post Whore
This guy on People of the Vines has just gone into business with the Casellas....uh oh

Because the Swiss f**ked up his company....

A few people are choosing Casella though. I'd be worried if I was working for those companies...also why did I not know this was on?

Too late now I'm watching other rubbish.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Anyone watching 'Savs of the Night'? Billy Bob just took a wrong turn and ended up going down F**kbag Lane. Oh no, the shitbag clan are going to f**k him up!!!

Gronk

Staff member
Well you've kinda contradicted yourself, but thanks for trying. At least Izzy is not making lame excuses.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The fact they want to marry a member of the same sex shows they don't want the same thing as all the people who marry a member of the opposite sex. So it's nothing to do with equality.

How easy would life be if we all got to marry members of the same sex. Merkins are a lot easier to get along with. SSM = having your cake and eating it too. That's un-Australian and more than that, it's unfair.

Bazal

Post Whore
The fact they want to marry a member of the same sex shows they don't want the same thing as all the people who marry a member of the opposite sex. So it's nothing to do with equality.

How easy would life be if we all got to marry members of the same sex. Merkins are a lot easier to get along with. SSM = having your cake and eating it too. That's un-Australian and more than that, it's unfair.

Well if it passes, you too can marry someone of the same sex if you like

They should have another couple of options on the voting form. Maybe some people reckon that gay blokes should be able to marry, but that gay women should wait another 20 years until they are mature enough to enjoy the same rights as men.

Bazal

Post Whore
They should have another couple of options on the voting form. Maybe some people reckon that gay blokes should be able to marry, but that gay women should wait another 20 years until they are mature enough to enjoy the same rights as men.

Maybe I want to be able to vote "Yes, homosexual people should be able to marry, but not if they post on Tumblr..."

Latest posts