What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coaching merry go round.Could Des be a Dragon

Emu01

Juniors
This is only purely speculation but I'm hearing Madge Macgire is heading to the Dogs.

If true could Des be heading to the Dragons to link up with his captain James Graham?

This is only my mind wanting Mary gone, so I'm really hoping more than anything.

Anyone think this might happen?

It won't matter next year as we will finish top 4.
I believe we will be such a stronger team next year with the squad we have.
Yes we don't have pace to burn out wide but we can get around that with classy halves and mongrel up front.
We have both those catalogues covered.
Yes still plenty of ?????? On the head Coach but I doubt he is going anywhere except pre season training so let's all simply get excited for 2018.
I get a feeling good times are not that far away.
Just my opinion.

slippery5

Juniors
It won't matter next year as we will finish top 4.
I believe we will be such a stronger team next year with the squad we have.
Yes we don't have pace to burn out wide but we can get around that with classy halves and mongrel up front.
We have both those catalogues covered.
Yes still plenty of ?????? On the head Coach but I doubt he is going anywhere except pre season training so let's all simply get excited for 2018.
I get a feeling good times are not that far away.
Just my opinion.
Is this a copy & post/paste from last year ? It seems as though peoples heart gets in the way of reality, point being, until we replace most of the backline ( yes Hunt's coming ) we will not be able to match the fire power of the top sides, not to mention we have that coach who hasn't got an idea of what to do if things aren't going to plan.
I hope & pray.

Crush

Coach
This times two. Well said Coast.
Hey Goggles, frustrating season wasn't it? How do you see next year? I think we will be good but not great given our lackluster wingers and centers. Your mate Mary has to make the eight or its curtains for sure.....

goggles

Juniors
Hey Goggles, frustrating season wasn't it? How do you see next year? I think we will be good but not great given our lackluster wingers and centers. Your mate Mary has to make the eight or its curtains for sure.....

Howdy Crush. It was a very frustrating year indeed, but also highly expected because, as you know, I never shared your optimism re Mary's coaching ability. On the bright side, at least we have a halfback for next year!

Crush

Coach
Howdy Crush. It was a very frustrating year indeed, but also highly expected because, as you know, I never shared your optimism re Mary's coaching ability. On the bright side, at least we have a halfback for next year!
A halfback indeed! But along with the halfback comes something else we haven't had in a long time. EXPECTATIONS!
Next year its finals or sack the coach.

goggles

Juniors
I have a feeling you'll be saying the same thing next year Crush....
btw, is reaching the finals honestly your yardstick for a successful season?

I don't know, he seems impervious to being sacked regardless of results.
Don't forget, he was anointed a "career coach" with a big future.
They keep trying to upgrade the roster in the hope that he'll look more competent next year.
2017 - McInnes and Vaughan
2018 - Hunt and Graham
2019 - New winger and strike centre.
Eventually we may have a squad that can go all the way under the guidance of an astute coach.
Oops.....just woke up,