What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coaching merry go round.Could Des be a Dragon

Crush

Coach
I have a feeling you'll be saying the same thing next year Crush....
btw, is reaching the finals honestly your yardstick for a successful season?
Not playing finals football is the yardstick for an unsuccessful season I know that much.....

St Georgio

Juniors
I would suggest if there is no sacking by GF time or a week after that, McClueless will be there for 2018.

grouch

First Grade
Mary should be gone for the simple fact he can not coach.

All the names for him is rather childish and getting a tad old.
How about no

The bloke is a charlatan. With the help of his incompetent real estate bestie on the board he weaseled his way back into the organisation, then white-anted Price to take the top job, a job he was grossly unqualified for and continues to show it. He refuses to resign, f**king up any hopes for any of us. As frustrated fans, I think we're well within our rights to continue refreshing, reminding and revelling in his infamous DUI arrest and public humiliation. It is our only solace. The drunken f**kwit can quit if he doesn't like it

Last edited:

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Mary should be gone for the simple fact he can not coach.
All the names for him is rather childish and getting a tad old.
A halfback indeed! But along with the halfback comes something else we haven't had in a long time. EXPECTATIONS!
Next year its finals or sack the coach.

Agree crush but if we don't go deep into finals it Will be a poor season.
With the team we have.

Last edited:

jak

Bench
I think both des an mary have one game plan each and that's it; having a true halfback I'm hoping will open a whole new world for mary.you have to watch des and his backended deals same as uncle wayne did.

Last edited:

BennyV

Referee
I think both des an mary have one game each and that's it; having a true halfback I'm hoping will open a whole new world for mary.you have to watch des and his backended deals same as uncle wayne did.
We are perfectly set up to accomodate a coach with a tendency for back ended deals, considering our recruitment is managed separately.

Mary isn't fit to carry Des's coaching clipboard.

Smurf

Juniors
So Souths don't make the 8 and they sack Madge
Bulldogs don't make the 8 and the sack Des
We don't make the 8 and we give Mary a two extension !!!

Personally I would 100% take Des or Madge .

You would think Des would look at the Dragons roster and say hey I can work with that.

Mary needs to go but the club hasn't got the guts to admit hey we got it wrong AGAIN and just sack him.

Yje they don't have the money to do so its a crock how much can that wanker actually be on.

Smurf

Juniors
Two premiership coaches on the market and we have " hopefully we can make the 8 " Mary

Doust now is your time to save your skin and sign Madge or Hasler !!!!

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
You would think Des would look at the Dragons roster and say hey I can work with that.

Mary needs to go but the club hasn't got the guts to admit hey we got it wrong AGAIN and just sack him.

Yje they don't have the money to do so its a crock how much can that wanker actually be on.

Hopefully now that the deck of cards have just started to tumble, our board, who may have been waiting for an outcome, will make a decision to sack.

I said, hopefully.

BennyV

Referee
So Souths don't make the 8 and they sack Madge
Bulldogs don't make the 8 and the sack Des
We don't make the 8 and we give Mary a two extension !!!

Personally I would 100% take Des or Madge .
That's the difference between clubs who strive for success and one who accepts mediocre results.

Latest posts