What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 premiers.

Rabbits20

Immortal
The Hunters tackling technique is poor.

Can't have been a quality Intrust Super Cup up in QLD this year.....

callmack1

Staff member
Even though we're not there, I always get excited about the GF.

Can't see anything but a Storm victory though. But I'll be cheering for the Cows.

callmack1

Staff member
Well congrats to the Storm, 2017 Premiers. They've been the dominant team all season, a perfect season really, just a class above. I think we could all see it was there's to lose.

They were great again tonight, at their best.

A great way to send Cronk and possibly Slater off. So well done to all of them.

Grand Finals are always a funny feeling. On the one hand it's awesome because it's a GF, that goes without saying but at the same time it's hard to watch as it's not us.

Let's hope we can get the same feeling Storm fans are feeling in the near future.

Rabbits20

Immortal
What a performance and just woah.......

Whover said the Storm were boring to watch well they are just so clinical and smooth imo......

Obviously I'm not keen on them but you have to respect em....

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Storm won this comp midway through the year. Good on ya ya filthy Mexicans. It's good to see them win because they definitely deserved it. That's a fairytale ending for Slater and Cronk.

Latest posts