What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

no name

Coach
I doubt it. Go read this article by Andrew Webster. When you see the source of who called the cops, the story loses pretty much all of its credibility, and the police appear to be agreeing that Ferguson is not in any trouble.
Absolute shit go that any of this story saw the light of day.
Pretty much every article/news item apart from Webster's says
'Hey everyone, the cops were called to Fergo's joint, nothing happened but'

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Just read on foxsports that lichaa is set to be the turd that won't flush at the dogs even after having a farewell. Has history with pay

beave

Coach
FMD. Why was this even pubished.

POPEYE

Coach
Going to be a long off-season

Incorrect

Coach
Just read on foxsports that lichaa is set to be the turd that won't flush at the dogs even after having a farewell. Has history with pay
In a sea full of turds that donned Bulldogs jersey's in 2017, Lichaa wasn't the turdiest turd that turded for them.... When Head Turd Hasler finally flushed his turd-playing book down the toilet, Lichaa actually looked like one of the more solid turds in that turdfest team.... Not a bad stool to keep around and there ain't much better colon through anyway.....

no name

Coach
In a sea full of turds that donned Bulldogs jersey's in 2017, Lichaa wasn't the turdiest turd that turded for them.... When Head Turd Hasler finally flushed his turd-playing book down the toilet, Lichaa actually looked like one of the more solid turds in that turdfest team.... Not a bad stool to keep around and there ain't much better colon through anyway.....
You talk shit

davi

Juniors
This is not a signing, but is a rumor. This in the daily telegraph........

"SHOOSH
WHICH leading NRL club is keen to offload a former Queensland Origin 18th man and Indigenous All Stars player despite having a year to run on his contract?"

My guess is their referring to the Sharks Edrick Lee. He really has struggled to get into first grade since leaving Canberra after he dropped that pass. He has kind of been forgotten by everyone this year.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...s/news-story/fa2f94c0d05a789e433efb8357274a20

Last edited:
Not usually one to be sceptical of other teams salary cap, however, if roosters sign Cronk I certainly will be.

He has to have a market value of 700k minimum, he’s worth more but that’d be about the NRL fair market value.

You’re telling me that the roosters would be that far under the cap for 2018?!

They’ll need to find a home for someone significant from their roster I would think.

Latest posts