What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spots Available

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Our top 30 has been finalised weeks ago.
Thommo isnt going Manly in 2018, nor is Walmsly coming to the Dragons in 2018.
We have 2 in development squad: Sailor and Masters. The other one Nisbet is an interesting one because not confirmed as yet. He would also be added (if proven true) to the D squad.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
We have 2 in development squad: Sailor and Masters. The other one Nisbet is an interesting one because not confirmed as yet. He would also be added (if proven true) to the D squad.

He is the last one.
You are correct

mickeylane

Bench
What about Dylan Morris he also signed an NRL contract

Dragon Revival

Juniors
Ash Nisbet looks the goods and is 193cms and 101kgs playing centre, lock and second row. He has pace, good pass, rugged defence, ability to make breaks and has scored a few tries. He seems to play the game like Rod Reddy as he seems very mobile and blockbusting. Here's hoping this former Australian Schoolboys' Captain
makes the grade.

possm

Coach
Anyone know who the reserve grade coach is going to be? Will it be that Pommy coach we signed - I think Agar is his name?

nontime111

Juniors
Ash Nisbet looks the goods and is 193cms and 101kgs playing centre, lock and second row. He has pace, good pass, rugged defence, ability to make breaks and has scored a few tries. He seems to play the game like Rod Reddy as he seems very mobile and blockbusting. Here's hoping this former Australian Schoolboys' Captain
makes the grade.
the lad looks damn impressive! im so rapt we picked him up he should be pushing for first grade next season

BennyV

Referee
Lol, Nisbet isnt even in our Top 30 and is well down the list of edge backrowers even if we lose Thompson. Wont see a minute of first grade in 2018.

Old Timer

Coach
the lad looks damn impressive! im so rapt we picked him up he should be pushing for first grade next season

Didn’t many of our juniors like Leilua look that good and better when in that comp?
How soon before they hit 1st grade?
Didn’t we buy Kerr because he looked that good, when will he hit 1st grade?
Yet again we buy someone who will be heralded by many in here before they rate our own and regardless they will all languish behind the Latimore’s and Allgood’s.

Drag Queen

Bench

Didn’t many of our juniors like Leilua look that good and better when in that comp?
How soon before they hit 1st grade?
Didn’t we buy Kerr because he looked that good, when will he hit 1st grade?
Yet again we buy someone who will be heralded by many in here before they rate our own and regardless they will all languish behind the Latimore’s and Allgood’s.
Give it up. Nobody has said these two were starting players. Latimore might prove you wrong though. Remember Vaughn?

Carlton

Juniors
I don't get this signing, we have young backrowers and even though he looked OK in the video it was U20s and he was not much better than many others. I would love to know what the thinking is behind his signing and what the plan is for him.

When I look at the roster and the contract end date of players it just doesn't seem right unless we have some specific players targeted for recruitment for next year. It would also seem to indicate that there are a number of players in the squad who are filling spots pending new signings and wont be around past this year.

Personally I still cannot understand how we have used all the cap unless we have front ended contracts. Which if we are looking to complete the signings next year may be the case.

Old Timer

Coach
Give it up. Nobody has said these two were starting players. Latimore might prove you wrong though. Remember Vaughn?
1stly why did we need another young back rower does that infer what we have won’t make it?
2ndly The Mc Crone philosophy is still at our club. Remember the coach said he was a 100 game plus NRL veteran so is a must pick player.

New Dragon

Juniors
I don't get this signing, we have young backrowers and even though he looked OK in the video it was U20s and he was not much better than many others. I would love to know what the thinking is behind his signing and what the plan is for him.

When I look at the roster and the contract end date of players it just doesn't seem right unless we have some specific players targeted for recruitment for next year. It would also seem to indicate that there are a number of players in the squad who are filling spots pending new signings and wont be around past this year.

Personally I still cannot understand how we have used all the cap unless we have front ended contracts. Which if we are looking to complete the signings next year may be the case.
Good points. my understanding is he has been added to reserve grade squad part time i.e. same as Payne and Clune Bros but I may be wrong.

Latest posts