What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 RLWC FINAL - AUS 6-0 ENG @ Brisbane

Result: 2017 RLWC Final

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
I think Henry Peranara should have refereed the final tonight
your words
I rest my caase as to who's stupid around here champ LOL
Those wernt my words exactly so again I correct you. If they were, prove it. Oh you cant because those were not my exact words.

Case is not spelt 'caase' stupid lol. You continue to make yourself look stupid. Another win with proof. Wheres your proof? oh none, just 'exagerrations' BUHAHAHA get it?

Too easy boy. 'caaase' hahaha

Last edited:

Homo man69

Juniors
Over at the England forum they are going on about how it's the refs fault. Like every comment. I joined just to tell them how why can't they just admit that we are the better opponent. Got banned.

Canard

Immortal
Over at the England forum they are going on about how it's the refs fault. Like every comment. I joined just to tell them how why can't they just admit that we are the better opponent. Got banned.

Your troll account trolled someone and you got banned?

Amazing

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade

axl rose

Bench
Over at the England forum they are going on about how it's the refs fault.

Eh as a neutral I didn't see any clangers. Might have been a hand on the ball for one of Burgis numerous timely errors. They had a dozen chances and blew it every time.

T-Boon

Coach
It is hard to put into words how boring the Australian style of rugby league is. They play the NRL style. The degree of how boring it is has really been emphasised by how great the other countries have been to watch and also how great the rugby league by the Jillaroos has been to watch and also the old grand finals that have been playing on fox the last few days.
This world cup has been a moment of accidentally stumbling on the horrific sight of that slowly boiled frog that is the Australian brand of rugby league.

LeedsRhinos

Juniors
The refs for England vs Australia should be Kiwi just so if they're horrible as most refs usually are they can't be accused of being bias.

Rugby league is the only sport in the world where you have English refs reffing England games and Aussies reffing Australia games.

I would rather have a slightly worse ref where his objectivity can't be questioned.

ULYSSES

Juniors
Not a great game. We were up by 6 yet I never felt we could lose. The Poms had no idea how to break down a defence and we were not much better. We have made the game too robotic, but unlike a robot we cannot program players with algorithyms. We have lost the ability to change the called play when a gap as wide as the Sydney heads opens. It is a major reason for small crowds.

Pommy

Coach

I don’t know what forum you are talking about but most people I know have said we were crap in attack.
All I know is singles in Estonia are about trebles everywhere else.

Raiderdave

First Grade
No refereeing ability and he is a professional referee. How stupid is that? LOL.

The NRL pays him to ref games because he has no refereeing ability? BUHAHAHA

I keep making you look stupid.

he was part of a program to get ex players into refereeing in the nrl
they decided because he was a kiwi theyd keep him on the books to .. i dunno .. give the warriors a kiwi ref every now & then so they didn't believe aussies were picking on them or something

only reason hes still there

can't referee for shit
hes hopeless

know something before you post
its clear you know next to nothing about the NRL or RL
Im being nice
you';ve been schooled

English Rose

Juniors
Australia deserves to win no question. Think it's the closest we have been to the Aussies in a long while though. We are not that far off. We are just lacking a quality half back to create!