What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 RLWC FINAL - AUS 6-0 ENG @ Brisbane

Result: 2017 RLWC Final

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Knightmare

Coach
Whatever you might think of Captain Cleanskin, he does speak well in the post-match presentations...

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
I think Henry Peranara should have refereed the final tonight
your words
I rest my caase as to who's stupid around here champ LOL
Those wernt my words exactly so again I correct you. If they were, prove it. Oh you cant because those were not my exact words.

Case is not spelt 'caase' stupid lol. You continue to make yourself look stupid. Another win with proof. Wheres your proof? oh none, just 'exagerrations' BUHAHAHA get it?

Too easy boy. 'caaase' hahaha

Raiderdave

First Grade
Those wernt my words exactly so again I correct you. If they were, prove it. Oh you cant because those were not my exact words.

Case is not spelt 'caase' stupid lol. You continue to make yourself look stupid. Another win with proof. Wheres your proof? oh none, just 'exagerrations' BUHAHAHA get it?

Too easy boy. 'caaase' hahaha

hmmmm

so you're an old fart too then not up with modern speak
an extra few letters are popped in to emphasise the word you know nothing clown LOL

off to bed with a cup of milo you silly old wanker

Homo man69

Juniors
The refs for England vs Australia should be Kiwi just so if they're horrible as most refs usually are they can't be accused of being bias.

Rugby league is the only sport in the world where you have English refs reffing England games and Aussies reffing Australia games.

I would rather have a slightly worse ref where his objectivity can't be questioned.
Seriously what is it with you guys blaming refs. The Aussie refs are the best refs in the world. They are not bias. There is no conspiracy where they give Australia more calls. Can't you just accept that Australia are the better team. Like you guys are better are soccer and union.

Pommy

Coach
Seriously what is it with you guys blaming refs. The Aussie refs are the best refs in the world. They are not bias. There is no conspiracy where they give Australia more calls. Can't you just accept that Australia are the better team. Like you guys are better are soccer and union.

Who is this merkin?

Raiderdave

First Grade
The refs for England vs Australia should be Kiwi just so if they're horrible as most refs usually are they can't be accused of being bias.

Rugby league is the only sport in the world where you have English refs reffing England games and Aussies reffing Australia games.

I would rather have a slightly worse ref where his objectivity can't be questioned.

slightly worse ?

LOL
you'd have a dogs breakfast of a spectacle
there are no neutral referees who'd be able to keep a decent 10 & police the rucks to even a remote standard
it would be a farce

Latest posts