What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Parramatta Eels Jersey

forget the jerseys for a minute, what does every think of the off field range?
sales have been poor, everybody is complaining about the jerseys but have said nothing about the off field gear but it is not selling.
I think it's a bit plain and the blue is too dark, the gold is near enough to orange.
parramatta-eels-2018-media-polo-mens

parramatta-eels-2018-training-singlet-mens

parramatta-eels-2018-training-tee-mens

parramatta-eels-2018-training-shorts-mens

eels_fan

First Grade
Think off-field stuff looks good, it’s just pricey and not a time of the year when many people have heaps of spare money lying around giving its Xmas and school holidays. There’s no rush on footy apparel with us still 14 weeks away from the season proper, people can put off buying eels merch until they get through the expensive part of the year

Think off-field stuff looks good, it’s just pricey and not a time of the year when many people have heaps of spare money lying around giving its Xmas and school holidays. There’s no rush on footy apparel with us still 14 weeks away from the season proper, people can put off buying eels merch until they get through the expensive part of the year
in the last couple of years they have sold well in november and december but not this year, also the training shirts are slightly cheaper than the previous ones but they are just too plain for mine, it's fine for the polo to be plain but the training tee and singlet should be colourful and show the sponsors well.

strider

Post Whore
I like em ... plain is good

But i agree, $80 for plastic clothes doesnt do it for me

Howver if avenger would like to splash a bit of bitcoin around i would gladly accept one as a gift