What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Smith charged cocaine trafficking

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
To be fair, everyone who's ever tried it likes their coke.
Coke is the worst drug I have ever tried.

Totally renders my gross motor skills non existent.

First time was at a mate's place. As we were leaving, my body took a right turn into my mate's dad bedroom and I fell on top of the dad while he was sleeping. My body had a mind of its own.

Second and last time was on a Sydney Harbour buck's night cruise. After the cruise finished, we went to the Bourbon and Beefsteak were I was refused entry but a mate said I had cerebral palsy and was finally allowed in. Ended up falling off a barstool, resulting in the middie of lemonade I was drinking going through my upper lip and a few stitches later.

Cocaine sucks.

Coke is the worst drug I have ever tried.

Totally renders my gross motor skills non existent.

First time was at a mate's place. As we were leaving, my body took a right turn into my mate's dad bedroom and I fell on top of the dad while he was sleeping. My body had a mind of its own.

Second and last time was on a Sydney Harbour buck's night cruise. After the cruise finished, we went to the Bourbon and Beefsteak were I was refused entry but a mate said I had cerebral palsy and was finally allowed in. Ended up falling off a barstool, resulting in the middie of lemonade I was drinking going through my upper lip and a few stitches later.

Cocaine sucks.

What you're describing is plainly and simply not cocaine. I would suggest that whatever you were taking was heavily cut with speed + novocaine or ketamine. Both are common cuts and both can have profound and immediate impacts on general motor coordindation.
In Australia, it is extremely difficult to get coke at a higher purity than about 25% (though I assume Mr. Hunt probably could).

The shit thing about coke is it's short half life and moreish nature combined with cost.

simmo05

Bench
What you're describing is plainly and simply not cocaine. I would suggest that whatever you were taking was heavily cut with speed + novocaine or ketamine. Both are common cuts and both can have profound and immediate impacts on general motor coordindation.
In Australia, it is extremely difficult to get coke at a higher purity than about 25% (though I assume Mr. Hunt probably could).

The shit thing about coke is it's short half life and moreish nature combined with cost.
Sounds like special k to me

Latest posts