What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

parra pete

Referee
Moses and Cleary would compliment each other perfectly.

They do...I heard Mitch Moses telling Cleary he had a good hair cut, and Nathan responding with he likes his (Mitchell) choice of clothes....

At the same pub, the Coke Dispenser was telling them that they were both dick heads...The barman told them not to take any notice of it because it was "out of order.".....

Attachments

• Complement.jpg
    Complement.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 7

Dibs

Bench
They do...I heard Mitch Moses telling Cleary he had a good hair cut, and Nathan responding with he likes his (Mitchell) choice of clothes....

At the same pub, the Coke Dispenser was telling them that they were both dick heads...The barman told them not to take any notice of it because it was "out of order.".....
Is that the same coke dispenser Karmichael Hunt visited recently? Wasn’t out of order then

Looks big, fast an agile, Very exciting cant wait to see him play.
Being a year young in SG Ball it will be interesting where he plays.
As mentioned his an outside back - William Kei will be one centre, I'm hearing Cliff Leotoa has just returned and started training with u20s 3 weeks ago, He will be one wing - So he will be fighting for one vacant wing spot & one vacant centre spot with a few players of age & a few players from 2017 Harold Matts team.
Looks the goods & knows how to finish

Delboy

First Grade
Blaise Barnes had a minor clean up on his knee, will be back in full training at end of January, Dressler had his knee done and is expected back to full time training by April
after recovery
Neither will be rushed back

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Blaise Barnes had a minor clean up on his knee, will be back in full training at end of January, Dressler had his knee done and is expected back to full time training by April
after recovery
Neither will be rushed back
Do you know if either is contracted beyond 2018? I believe both turn 20 next year.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Looks big, fast an agile, Very exciting cant wait to see him play.
Being a year young in SG Ball it will be interesting where he plays.
As mentioned his an outside back - William Kei will be one centre, I'm hearing Cliff Leotoa has just returned and started training with u20s 3 weeks ago, He will be one wing - So he will be fighting for one vacant wing spot & one vacant centre spot with a few players of age & a few players from 2017 Harold Matts team.
Looks the goods & knows how to finish

Good to hear that Cliff may have returned to Parra. With him, Nohra, and Kei our Ball backline is looking strong once again. Hopefully they can recreate what the Ball team did last year

Do you know if either is contracted beyond 2018? I believe both turn 20 next year.

Yes can confirm both 20 next year, Unsure of contract situation.
Blaise is a funny one. Union back ground but unsure where he fits in around rugby league.
I know there was talk about half or fullback. But iv herd speculation maybe hooker. He is very small and from what I'v seen might need to work very hard on his defence, Specially if he plays in the middle.
Time will tell

Just seen on Nsw rugby league website
18 Stars of 2018

https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2017/12/31/18-stars-of-2018--kyle-schneider/

u18s170621pb022.jpg

Latest posts