What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron Munster Vs Ben Hunt punch-up

carcharias

Immortal
It's cute how you think this upsets dragons fans.
Cute
It’s f**king adorable!!!

I absolutely love how much everything about the sharks upsets Dragons fans.
The development
Gallen
2016 premiership
Bird
And now Dugan

SBD82

Coach
Cute
It’s f**king adorable!!!

I absolutely love how much everything about the sharks upsets Dragons fans.
The development
Gallen
2016 premiership
Bird
And now Dugan
Only thing that upsets me about the sharks is that their fans defy the laws of Darwinism by continuing to breed.

From your list? Gallen used to upset me, but since he quit SOO, I couldn't give a f**k about him.

On the other hand, our club upsets you so much that even our logo makes you lose sleep.

carcharias

Immortal
Only thing that upsets me about the sharks is that their fans defy the laws of Darwinism by continuing to breed.

From your list? Gallen used to upset me, but since he quit SOO, I couldn't give a f**k about him.

On the other hand, our club upsets you so much that even our logo makes you lose sleep.

Geeze I’d forgotten about the dragons logo thing.
Ha
You haven’t got over it I see.

Adorable!!!

Doesn’t mean they’re innocent tho
No, but if they are guilty it won't be anywhere near the heights of the cheating scum or the squeals

It's probably like our last cap break when the NRL changed the value of a player regardless of his contracted price

No boats or kitchens

Perth Red

Post Whore
No, but if they are guilty it won't be anywhere near the heights of the cheating scum or the squeals

It's probably like our last cap break when the NRL changed the value of a player regardless of his contracted price

No boats or kitchens

Manly do seem a bit of a Teflon club

The Stewart “incident”
Dank
Match fixing
Now salary cap cheating

They seem pretty good at dodging bullets

footy75

Bench
We all just need to remember there are bigger things in life. Like equality in hollywood, world peace, and a fair wage for Cameron Smith so that he can have a decent standard of living.

lol... you really have a hard on for Cameron Smith.

Latest posts