What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron Munster Vs Ben Hunt punch-up

T-Boon

Coach
lol... you really have a hard on for Cameron Smith.

I am just worried about him. Is he making enough? Could he be making more? Should we not have a Cam Smith round instead of a Womens round. Should the Men in League organisation be doing more to support Cam?

moffla

Bench
Not surprised. You can see it in the way he carries himself. I recall him getting interviewed when the Storm were on their way to the GF in 2016, and he just trotted out the most cliche'd response "Oh it's just amazing playing with Cameron & Cooper, and being coached by Craig Bellamy". No mention of anyone else associated with the team. I thought wow, what a cliche'd wanker.
What a weird reason to dislike someone...

Manly do seem a bit of a Teflon club

The Stewart “incident”
Dank
Match fixing
Now salary cap cheating

They seem pretty good at dodging bullets

What Stewart incident? Where Gallop suspended him for nothing at all?

Calves blood was legal if injected into muscle, later found to be a placebo and made illegal

Cops couldn't find a lick of evidence so they got their knickers in a knot and told the NRL they must be guilty of something

If there was any fixer he's long gone and a spent force, now at a club more suited to having no heart

I hope Perth never gets another crack, the original incarnation was a joke and had no loyalty and now don't exist, couldn't even pass muster

Lambretta

First Grade
So the "Cameron Munster v Ben Hunt punch up beat up thread" turned into a "everyone thinks Melbourne Storm, Manly and the St George Dragons are wankers" thread

I wholeheartedly approve of this train of logic

T-Boon

Coach
So the "Cameron Munster v Ben Hunt punch up beat up thread" turned into a "everyone thinks Melbourne Storm, Manly and the St George Dragons are wankers" thread

To my credit I have tried to turn it into a Cam Smith is a turd thread.

I seen a white knight to troll

Fun times

How’d that work out for ya? You went from talking shit about Melbourne to crying about the treatment of Manly fans here
Lol there was no crying little mark

Only pointing out vast hypocrisy

It's funny the club that was made as a present to John Ribot has 4 fans worldwide,

The only time they pull a crowd is when the fans of the sport they failed miserably to curtail accidentally stumble into the wrong ground

The_Shield

Juniors
Lol there was no crying little mark

Only pointing out vast hypocrisy

It's funny the club that was made as a present to John Ribot has 4 fans worldwide,

The only time they pull a crowd is when the fans of the sport they failed miserably to curtail accidentally stumble into the wrong ground
Storm had 2nd best average home crowd only behind Broncos. How’d Manly do with crowds?

Storm had 2nd best average home crowd only behind Broncos. How’d Manly do with crowds?
Only because Victorians didn't realise they went to the wrong ground and thought they were seeing AFLX

They should call the ground Madison square garden because they have all the wrestling in that team

Like Cameron Smyth with the body of Chris Benoit which was very fitting for a man of his character, the man who cried his team was penalised when they broke another neck

2 broken necks in what 5 years by that team? Disgusting

SBD82

Coach
Yeah that’s the issue here...
You're right. I shouldn't be wasting time on petty issues.

Not when today is one of the greatest days in my club's history.

And you said we've no sense of humor. Every dragons fan I know is laughing so hard they can barely get a word out.

STORM.99/07

Bench
Only because Victorians didn't realise they went to the wrong ground and thought they were seeing AFLX

They should call the ground Madison square garden because they have all the wrestling in that team

Like Cameron Smyth with the body of Chris Benoit which was very fitting for a man of his character, the man who cried his team was penalised when they broke another neck

2 broken necks in what 5 years by that team? Disgusting
Cherry you are a sad individual