What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Development

Card Shark

Immortal
Heading to the big smoke today with the young bloke, for the cricket tonight. Super excited for the weekend!!!

First stop...Shark Park for lunch, at the Leagues club & a few beers.

Looking forward to seeing progress on the development - see how much of Quigs’ design has been implemented!

carcharias

Immortal
Heading to the big smoke today with the young bloke, for the cricket tonight. Super excited for the weekend!!!

First stop...Shark Park for lunch, at the Leagues club & a few beers.

Looking forward to seeing progress on the development - see how much of Quigs’ design has been implemented!
Where are you from?

Card Shark

Immortal
Get in town early and check out Barangaroo
There is a thing in there today

But it is bloody awesome.
In 20 years when all the trees grow it’ll be spectacular.

Where’s that, between bridge & darling harbour?

Only @ Hawkesbury now, be a bit before I get to shark park.

Was gunna hit the beach, if the weather not too dodgy?

Quigs

Immortal

I know how that Utzon fellow and his Syd-a-ney Opera House feels. They (the developers) have completely prostituted my design.

I blame Morris-scum

Card Shark

Immortal
I know how that Utzon fellow and his Syd-a-ney Opera House feels. They (the developers) have completely prostituted my design.

I blame Morris-scum

It is looking pretty f**king good but would be better with your towers included!

Card Shark

Immortal
I walked out of the hotel this morning & saw this young beauty with a tiny body in a very short skirt.

Yes that was impressive but the huge rack she had was way dis-proportional to her body.

Got to love a slim chick with massive tits!

taipan

Referee
I walked out of the hotel this morning & saw this young beauty with a tiny body in a very short skirt.

Yes that was impressive but the huge rack she had was way dis-proportional to her body.

Got to love a slim chick with massive tits!

Dolly Parton's granddaughter here???

Card Shark

Immortal
Listened to Newman interview with the new leagues club CEO Tim McAleer & the Planning Assessment Commission decision on the Development of the car park into retail / hotel is imminent.

Be great to see something happening.

Card Shark

Immortal
Thankfully the government have come to their senses & arebt completely demolishing the Olympic Stadium, just a refutb.

Allianz is going though, which is fair enough as it’s 12 years older & not near another brand new stadium like Olympic would’ve been with Parramatta,

Throw a hundred mill saved our way please Gladys, we would spend it very wisely!

Latest posts