What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Trial

Front-Rower

First Grade
I've only seen bits and pieces throughout the 1st half though the sharks look sharp, almost to quick for our blokes.

Perth Tiger

Bench
Well thankfully I have to go out and will miss the second half. We will struggle to score 20 points combined in the first 5 rounds

stryker

First Grade
Not too surprised here. despite what the sycophants on the wests tigers forum dribble about, this is a shitpoor side Ivan has scraped together. He has pulled blokes heading for reggies at their old clubs and matched them with the turds who should be in reggies at ours.
Sharks look good.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Not having a lot of luck this half, had a try taken off ya cause Thompson was intent of the play the ball, then ref calls a late Penalty just as Reynolds made a break

Clifferd

Coach
I'm starting to warm to Thompson. I think he's probably been our best in an average team performance

Probably played himself into the fullback spot

Latest posts