What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R3 Fri - Wests Tigers 7-9* Broncos @ Campbelltown

Round 3: Wests Tigers v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
So according to you lot, no penalties should be blown in GP. So why the f**k have refs out there for that final 10 minutes at all? lol

Vic Mackey

Referee
So according to you lot, no penalties should be blown in GP. So why the f**k have refs out there for that final 10 minutes at all? lol

I don’t have an issue with a penalty being blown, if it’s the correct call then go for it. However do you honestly believe that was the only infringement during the entire golden point. Honestly mate if that happened to the Broncos you’d be kicking right off

SBD82

Coach
No he was walking off the field with security, made a point of showing it lol.
He might need more than a couple of minimum wage security guards.

Hopefully they drive him home via the scenic route, through airds, claymore and mac fields.

blaza88z

Coach

Nah nah, what they really mean is the penalties are fine.. just as long as they work against Brisbane

I know it's hard to comprehend but you're dealing with some top class idiots in here

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I don’t have an issue with a penalty being blown, if it’s the correct call then go for it. However do you honestly believe that was the only infringement during the entire golden point. Honestly mate if that happened to the Broncos you’d be kicking right off

That goes both ways mate. Yes there were a million chances for a penalty to be blown....Both ways. The Tigers were as far back the 10 as we were, meaning not even close.

It was a shitty way to end it, there's no doubt about that, but your guys weren't even close to being square so that's the end of it.

Latest posts