What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Old dog

Juniors
Yeah and he won’t cost a fortune.
Brown has been talking about outside backs looking for an opportunity.
Mann fits the bill.

Is everyone arguing Sione is a better option?
Only you against it, if we got Mann along with Ramien for next season and Moga gets fit to start 2019 I will make prediction now "Sione will be re-signed and will be starting ahead of at least two of them"

Old dog

Juniors
Sorry your the bad joke, if going to make statements be prepared to back them up with argument, facts or statistics not whimsy "I haven't got a clue" responses. You are just trying to be controversial without any back up to your comments/arguements

BuderusIsaBeast

Juniors
Taane Milne just got the sack from the Tigers for a 2nd strike with illicit drugs. Not sure how long u have to wait to sign him but I think he would be a great pickup for cheap in a position of need

Old dog

Juniors
Don't make sense to sign one when just got rid of another for similar offence,meant call one a drug cheat and the other our new best recruit, just not on.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Why not bring back Kurt Mann?
Could easily slot into the centres.
Even though he re-signed for another 2 seasons last year, I don’t think he’s happy coming off the bench all the time.
Perfect replacement for junkie Dylan.

Not often we agree but yeah good idea.

Bartwah

Juniors
Baz Toohey on twitter tonight....

“Just a heads up. I wIll have a new column - Toohey’s News - starting in the @newcastleherald tomorrow and every Saturday. News on a @NRLKnights target in column first up.
Worth a read. #buyit “

macavity

Referee
And if Wighton gets cleared, he would be a great pickup for centre. Sione to back row, Guerra to bench.