What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It is a good opinion. Apart from 20 minutes of Moeroa on the right side, our other edge forwards Ma’u, Takairangi and Edwards all have footwork and ball skills. Niukore doesn’t really seem to.

Only the second game I have been unable to attend due to work commitments.
Can someone who attended today's junior games v Bulldogs please explain what happened today with
Harold Matthews Cup
SG Ball

Harold Matts seem to have over the past few weeks positional changes with the 5/8, Hooker, Centre positions, Was this due to injury.? Or coaches changes.?

SG Ball I see a lot of positional changes today. Jp moved from fullback to half. No Utoikamanu at all. New fullback, New hooker, New lock, New winger.

Harold Matts 16-10 loss to bulldogs
SG Ball 60-4 loss to bulldogs

Can anyone confirm. Was informed today Joeseph Tipari our starting 5/8 Jersey Flegg.
Gone for the year. Redone ACL on the same knee. 2nd time in 3 years

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Moses had a pretty good game actually. All four halves on both teams let in a try today. That’s what happens when their mates let them get isolated.

Our Harold Matts team were up against a very good team the Knights.
Knights were playing for the minor premiership.
Parramatta 42 - Knights 8
Convincing winners and totally dominated the middle.

Next week
1st Penrith v 4th Kinghts
2nd Parra v 3rd Manly

SG Ball are fighting for there season against a red hott Knights. No one giving them a chance including me. Only cause the last 4 games we have been very poor defensively and constant drop ball.
Half time
Parra 16 - Knights 6
Lets go boys

Congratulations to SG Ball winning 34-16 v Knights.
Unfortunately a score didnt go our way today in another game.
9th place Steelers beating 3rd place Sharks.
So as we stand. we are relying on 12th place bears to beat 9th place raiders
Or we miss out on semi finals top 8 all together on differential 3points.

Lets go Bears. Fingers crossed

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Ball had their best game all year I thought. Since the loss of Schneider I've been impressed how much Nohra stood up, I won't be surprised to see him playing 20s in a few weeks. He scored a barge over try and was denied (wrongly) of a second after backing up through the middle.

I can't see the Bears beating the raiders but then again I never thought we'd beat the knights. If only they had started completing sets a month ago and they'd be guaranteed a finals spot.

Latest posts