What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Merged Filth

Weaponhead

Coach
So we are 2 from 6. Busted. Slow. Spine players going real bad. No attack. Soft goal line defence.

Should be a fun season.

Trying to hang onto the premiership window too long. Squad needs a revamp. Set up looking tired.

Reactions: Ads

island pro

Juniors
Geez, nene and Lafai were electric. Reefy the oracle. Don’t get me wrong, the sharks were shit and the dragons were good.

shadowboxer

First Grade
I should never "have a beer and post" during a game again. Shocker on the field and injuries bad, but you get that
Brave from the forwards, absolute shite at the back. Townsend2020....lost for words
Dragons look good - big test for them next weekend. Nil injuries for them? They will get tested mes think, but for us, let the blood continue to run free... sooner coach is under pressure the sooner he might exit - blame will be on the injuries though

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Yep Loots is shyte....f**k up lot
I think this was miss read due a word missing.

f**k up YOU lot.

Really just really

Loots was one of our best, along with Dugan.

Lost our big forwards, they (loots and dugan) stepped up.

Capewell was good again. Edric Lee wass good too

The Chad, wow just fail. Captain America may have a place, it is not Gallen.

I really must watch a different game.

Life's Good

Coach
An entertaining game. You guys never let up.
Kudos to Moylan for our try assists.
Don’t be too disheartened, you’ll beat a lot of teams on tonight’s effort. Hope you’re injured players recover for next week.

fizman

Bench
Individual errors at crucial times killed us tonight.

6 down after the break - CT drops the pass Dragons score.

Brailey throws a forward pass - Dragons score.

I will say this though, other than Chad continuously floating across field we played much more direct which was good.

Chad MUST develop a running game.

sandshark

Bench
Have a feeling that Moylan will be back at 6 next week with Townsend still at 7. I'd keep Dugan with Holmes on the wing.. That combination could be lethal is used better.

Latest posts