What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Side v Pennies

Stake Removed

First Grade
I goutta think that’s the game plan. If not why would he have survived this long?

If there’s a different game plan and a player keeps doing something contrary to that plan over and over he doesn’t last.

Even Pissflap isn’t that silly is he?

Frenzy if thats the gameplan, then Flanno needs to give it away, the defence just waits on us, its old and boring and doing nothing.

Ct must even know this, he runs cross field and turns ball back inside

Frenzy.

Immortal
Frenzy if thats the gameplan, then Flanno needs to give it away, the defence just waits on us, its old and boring and doing nothing.

Ct must even know this, he runs cross field and turns ball back inside

Why though? Is Coif a contrary, obstinent player running his own race throwing his conflicting view in the coaches face?

Yet, getting picked week after week by the coach and the mean girls?

Would Lewis still run the same lines? Boogs?

Everyone ignores it but the left side plays are all repetitive as well.

Nuh, he’s under instruction.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Why though? Is Coif a contrary, obstinent player running his own race throwing his conflicting view in the coaches face?

Yet, getting picked week after week by the coach and the mean girls?

Would Lewis still run the same lines? Boogs?

Everyone ignores it but the left side plays are all repetitive as well.

Nuh, he’s under instruction.

The instruction then is more than a problem then the player.

On the left too often Graham cramps the centre and winger for room this year.

It seems we have no spark no one wanting to try something off the cuff, its robotic in play.

I think twice vs Roosters both Moylan & Brailey they both took off from dummy half not a soul was in support, it was if hang on that was no part of the script, they are painting by numbers join the dot stuff easy to read.

Sorry the other time off the cuff vs Drags when we had players injured it was like lets try something.

Until Flanno gets the robotic plays out the team, we wont go no where, in 2016 Barba, Maloney, Ennis would spark something then team got on roll

Frenzy.

Immortal
The instruction then is more than a problem then the player.

On the left too often Graham cramps the centre and winger for room this year.

It seems we have no spark no one wanting to try something off the cuff, its robotic in play.

I think twice vs Roosters both Moylan & Brailey they both took off from dummy half not a soul was in support, it was if hang on that was no part of the script, they are painting by numbers join the dot stuff easy to read.

Sorry the other time off the cuff vs Drags when we had players injured it was like lets try something.

Until Flanno gets the robotic plays out the team, we wont go no where, in 2016 Barba, Maloney, Ennis would spark something then team got on roll

Bingo!

MilkShark

First Grade
I goutta think that’s the game plan. If not why would he have survived this long?

If there’s a different game plan and a player keeps doing something contrary to that plan over and over he doesn’t last.

Even Pissflap isn’t that silly is he?
It’s just dumb and obvious. He should be expecting to be blind sided every time he does it. Teams will catch onto him and he will go off in a stretcher soon.

Stake Removed

First Grade
U\If you look at our spine both CT & Brailey have been untouched all year, that indicates from Flanno they are doing the job he has asked, but many fans believe neither of them are playing to the level they should.

The shuffle is f/b & f/e each week it gets changed

Surely

Post Whore
The halves aren't the problem it's the forwards not running straight.

When they run hard up the middle they tire the other pack out and suck in the defensive line.

If you're going to crab sideways all game you're going together picked off by a sliding defence every time.

RUBIKS

Juniors
With all our injuries in the pack, Seggy should sit this one out to allow for some more boppers on the bench.

If Brails needs a rest or gets injured, Paulo can jump in there.

MilkShark

First Grade
U\If you look at our spine both CT & Brailey have been untouched all year, that indicates from Flanno they are doing the job he has asked, but many fans believe neither of them are playing to the level they should.

The shuffle is f/b & f/e each week it gets changed
That’s because every week either Dugan or Moylan is injured so we have to swap them around, it’s not a performance issue with them at all. If Dugan didn’t get injured he would have remained at fullback for the rest of the year.

Brailey hasn’t been that bad. Chad needs to work on his game, he makes a lot of shitty little mistakes that a “premiership winning halfback” shouldn’t be making.

Big Bloke

Juniors
I remember clapping along to the Weavers singing about Irene. Arhhhh the Weavers, they featured a young spindly Pete Seeger. Those were the days when music was music.

Stop your ramblin' - stop your gamblin.

I'm old enough to remember the Weavers too Quigs. In fact I currently perform in a duo for retirement villages and their song, "Get Up and Go" is one of our favourites.

Here it is:

bluefox1968

Juniors
With all our injuries in the pack, Seggy should sit this one out to allow for some more boppers on the bench.

If Brails needs a rest or gets injured, Paulo can jump in there.
Maybe so,but Flanno will see him as an experienced head who needs to be there alongside the young blokes.
He is also a game-breaker - nobody knows what he's gonna do, including himself. So, he can 'break' the game either way - win it or lose it for us. ATM, (as a fan) I'll take the risk, cos we need some points and free-flowing footy...

No Gal helps...

Luke Bowden

First Grade
So what’s the goss? Are Fifi, Wado and Lewy playing?

I hope they all play, will be a cracking game if they do. My 1st trip to Shark park this year.

txta2

Bench
Ct needs to take the line on, take on the big tiring forwards this week have a run at Campbell Gillard, Kikau they will tire, test them out with your speed and step, have them 2nd guessing
Speed and a step is not in Chad's skill book. Besides he has only ever made a half break in the past 5 years.
I reckon he should stick to the dummy left, then dummy right wait till the defensive line is just about to hit him and then throw a hospital pass or throw it to someone's feet.

Born BB&W

Juniors
In Bali for this one and I think Jimmy will show Flanno why giving him an upgrade was a better option than MOYZA.

Latest posts