What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd7: LIVE game day thread EELS v Manly April 22nd

Tiger5150

Bench
And I don't know why you would come on here a year later calling him a tanker and implying that he is hated by players like Jackson Hastings is at Manly. You clearly have an axe to grind, but I don't know why you would care.

I came in here to Congratulate you guys on breaking your duck and made some comments about next rounds match between our teams.

Only reason I raised my opinion about Mitchell Moses was to answer a direct question about my opinion of Mitch Moses, which I answered in a manner that I thought was pretty balanced. I even specifically said that in expressing my honest opinion of him, the fact that I think he is a low human for tanking on his team mates was a side issue.

It was you who then created the issue of his tanking, trying to disprove it with stats that actually PROVE he tanked. He tanked, not only in the games. His team mates dont hate him but they didnt appreciate it. Tigers fans know he tanked. His team mates know he tanked and his coach knows he tanked. Why do you think Tigers backflipped and let him go?

here is a a hint...
I honestly dont know how you can argue otherwise. The sky is blue, water is wet, Mitchell Moses tanked his last two games for the Tigers.

Im happy to leave it there and stop stinking up the thread pointlessly if you have no other quesitons.

Gronk

Staff member
I came in here to Congratulate you guys on breaking your duck and made some comments about next rounds match between our teams.

Only reason I raised my opinion about Mitchell Moses was to answer a direct question about my opinion of Mitch Moses, which I answered in a manner that I thought was pretty balanced. I even specifically said that in expressing my honest opinion of him, the fact that I think he is a low human for tanking on his team mates was a side issue.

It was you who then created the issue of his tanking, trying to disprove it with stats that actually PROVE he tanked. He tanked, not only in the games. His team mates dont hate him but they didnt appreciate it. Tigers fans know he tanked. His team mates know he tanked and his coach knows he tanked. Why do you think Tigers backflipped and let him go?

here is a a hint...
I honestly dont know how you can argue otherwise. The sky is blue, water is wet, Mitchell Moses tanked his last two games for the Tigers.

Im happy to leave it there and stop stinking up the thread pointlessly if you have no other quesitons.

Gaslighting 101.

All the best.
thumbsup.gif

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
He didn’t tank. What a load of shit.

I have had a morbid interest in your misfortune mostly due to my passionate, overwhelming and totally irrational dislike for your halfback.

We’ve noticed. It’s resulting in you presenting irrational arguments about him.

By your own admission, you can’t be taken seriously on this topic.

Tiger5150

Bench
He didn’t tank. What a load of shit.

We’ve noticed. It’s resulting in you presenting irrational arguments about him.

By your own admission, you can’t be taken seriously on this topic.

Possibly,

Thats where cold hard stats come in,
Round 1 - 7 runs
Round 2 - 7 runs
Round 3 - 2 Runs (injured)
Round 4 - 11 runs
Round 5 - 6 Runs
Round 6 - 5 Runs
Round 7 - 4 Runs
Round 8 - 4 Runs

Then the offer gets "pulled off the table" coincidentally after he had come to terms with Parra. What happens after this?

Round 9 - 1 Run
Round 10 - 0 Runs

How many games has he had for Parra with 0 runs for 0metres?

But you are right, why believe some bitter merkin on the webs.....lets ask a respected judge who is one of the best coaches in the game and watched Mitch closely in those two games...

Ivan...what say you ?

Yeah thats what I reckon too Ivan.....he tanked.

Thanks for dragging me back in too Gaz, my life lacked meaning there for a while.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Bloody hell. What the hell did Moses do to some of these Tigpies fans? Broken record stuff and personally I've had a Gary Gutful of it.
As I said before. You guys hate Mitch. We love him. Enough said. Now wheres that f****n ignore button.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Possibly,

Round 1 - 7 runs
Round 2 - 7 runs
Round 4 - 11 runs
Round 5 - 6 Runs
Round 6 - 5 Runs
Round 7 - 4 Runs
Round 8 - 4 Runs

Then the offer gets "pulled off the table" coincidentally after he had come to terms with Parra. What happens after this?

Round 9 - 1 Run
Round 10 - 0 Runs

But you are right, why believe some bitter merkin on the webs.....lets ask a respected judge who is one of the best coaches in the game and watched Mitch closely in those two games...

Ivan...what say you ?

Thanks for dragging me back in too Gaz, my life lacked meaning there for a while.
More irrational commentary from captain irrrational.

We get it mate, you have an irrational dislike for him which lacks rations.

You are a ration-less ball of irrationificationary semen.

You couldn’t be less rational if you if read Dr I. Ration’s book “200 ways to be an irrational irritant from the land of irate”.

I don’t think I can begin to adequately describe the number of ways in which you are completely and utterly irrational.

You disgust me.

84 Baby

Referee
Possibly,

Round 1 - 7 runs
Round 2 - 7 runs
Round 4 - 11 runs
Round 5 - 6 Runs
Round 6 - 5 Runs
Round 7 - 4 Runs
Round 8 - 4 Runs

Round 9 - 1 Run
Round 10 - 0 Runs

Ivan...what say you ?

I'm trying to watch the video but it won't let me. I assume Ivan says "Mitchell is really a fantastic player and all his teammates love having him at the club and if he'd take me, I'd let him. But for Wests inability to allow me to sign my son to a multi-billion, multi-decade contract, well for that I blame Moses"

Gronk

Staff member
More irrational commentary from captain irrrational.

We get it mate, you have an irrational dislike for him which lacks rations.

You are a ration-less ball of irrationificationary semen.

You couldn’t be less rational if you if read Dr I. Ration’s book “200 ways to be an irrational irritant from the land of irate”.

I don’t think I can begin to adequately describe the number of ways in which you are completely and utterly irrational.

You disgust me.

That was a bit of a Basil Fawlty rant.

lingard

Coach
I don't like Hayne but to be honest I haven't seen enough this year to say that he is not NRL standard. He hasn't had a lot of luck. Let's not write him off just yet.

Coming from a deathrider like yourself, that's a very magnanimous thing to say. Well done.

Latest posts